I just returned from my land/sea vacation that I went on with 6 other families. I will never be able to travel alone again! Traveling with a group is a blast!! My only regret is that we didn't go on a 7 night Disney cruise. This was our second time on the Wonder and I had to beg my kids to leave Oceanneers Club! I had read on Intercot before about parents pulling there kids away from the Club but I never thought that would be me. Had I known...I would have booked for a week! Everything was great, though I must admit our dining staff was better the first time around, though it was still the same great experience. The weather was fantastic and stopping at Castaway Cay TWICE is a must!!! The second time we headed to the far end of the island with the kids to the more quiet section with the vollyball nets, soccor, etc... and it was heaven. So much more peaceful than at the main area of the beach. One other must if traveling with a group, the private dining room at Palo that requires a minimum of 12 people. This was a highlight of our trip. You felt like you were the only ones in Palo and it even had an ocean view. I wish the new ships were coming out sooner. Before leaving, I had said that would be the next time I would go on DCL, but since we had so much fun I am not sure I can wait that long!