Diane and I have used TTC for over ten years, with very good results, until this last time. The driver who picked us up in the morning looked as if he hadn't been to bed yet when he met us at the airport!!

Once we met, he took us to Publix for our 30 minute grocery trip, only to remind us we had only 30 minutes, or we would be charged. This was the first time we have ever been told this, and we did rush, and forgot some things because of it.

Once at POR, he asked us for cash for payment, again, this has never happened before. He wasn't too thrilled when I refused and gave him the CC. DW thinks he was going to pocket the cash, and I tend to agree, after some thought.

We have never had the same driver pick us up that dropped us off on any trip, until...you guessed it..this one!! He showed up on time, and never got out of the car!!! DW had to rap on the passenger side window just to get his attention, which finally awoke him, as once again he looked as if he had never been asleep, until now.

On the way to the airport, he proceeds to do an illegal U-Turn, all the while playing with his laptop and talking on his cell phone.

There is a chance that we may let this incident slide, but on the other hand, Tiffany needs to realize that the driver IS the company, as he is the only face you come across, and he never did give us his name.

I may just have to give this Quick Silver company a chance to step up to the plate for our November trip.