Hey everyone this has always worked in the past so I know it will work this time too.

As many of you know my son Hayden is fighting an eventual losing balance with Krabbe disease. So far he has done fantastic job and has blown all expectations out of the water.

This week the alergies around here have been kicking his little butt. We have been up with him all night for the past two nights suctioning him and keeping his airways clear so he doesn't suffocate in his sleep. Plus he slept for over 16 hours yesterday. Well Eva (my DW and Hayden's mommy) took him to the pediatrician this morning and they have decided that he has severe allergies and an upper respritory inflamatin and they have decided to put him on oxygen until he gets over this crud.

AND HERE WE ARE ONLY THREE DAYS FROM OUR VACATION!! Although all the doctor's and his nurse have said he will be fine to travel it's still stressful.

Well thank you for listening to me vent. I know the pixie dust will be flying in any minute so thank you in advance.