So I booked my airfare today and managed to get three people from Norfolk to Orlando for $1,038.00 round trip on United. I知 pretty happy about that. So I知 sitting at my desk still feeling like I accomplished something when the lovely $25 extra bag fee United charges popped into my head. The last time I was at Disney we ended up having to purchase a bag at the POFQ gift shop to avoid an overweight bag fee from Delta since the DME people could not take money. Since I am sure that we will have two or possibly three extra bags over the free limit United has I was wondering how DME is going to handle this? Will I be able to pay for my extra bag at the DME counter via a credit card? Will I be able to pull a fast one on United and get back to Virginia with out paying the extra bag fee? My biggest fear is that I will have to wait until I get the airport to check in my bags thus defeating the entire exercise of using a participating airline. With any luck United will drop the stupid extra bag fee by the time I go (November 30th through December 7th) but I doubt it.