Since the online monthly scrapbook day just didn't seem to take off with everyones work schedules and family time - How would everyone feel about doing a 'Monthly Challenge'? I/We could post a challenge at the first of the month and everyone has a month to complete and post their layouts by the end of the month?

If anyone is interested, I hereby challenge you to complete a Layout using your Character Photos, to be completed by February 29th.

Please add ideas for layout 'Challenges', eg: Resort Photos, dining, Hidden mickeys, rides, etc.

Hopefully this will bring us scrappers back together again, and 'force' us to get some of those LO's completed!!!

(I just posted further down that the end of month due dates are just a guideline - I know I need a goal to work towards!!!! Anyone can feel free to join at any time and jump in at any time with your completed layout pics!!!! Ideas for the next month are always welcome!!!)

LIST OF 2008 CHALLENGES:

JANUARY BONUS CHALLENGE - RESORTS
FEBRUARY CHALLENGE - CHARACTERS
MARCH CHALLENGE - VIEWS OF ........ (ie ICONS, landscaping, topiaries, architecture, etc)
APRIL CHALLENGE - RIDES
MAY CHALLENGE - H20 ~ Water!!!
JUNE CHALLENGE - Holidays & Special Events (Pretty much anything that is special to you and your family at Disney!!!)
JULY CHALLENGE - FOOD!!!
AUGUST CHALLENGE - TRANSPORTATION!!!
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE - PICK A PARK - anything to do with any of the parks.