Wow -- all I can say is that I was super surprised at the difference in the eating options this time around.

Whole wheat tortillas and bread were very common at the CS locations. Even the hot dog buns were whole wheat (my FIL has a chili dog addiction). The really awesome thing was that the counter service credits were not differentiated, and if there was nothing suitable on the children's menu for the boys, we were able to order from the adult menu. So it was relatively easy to avoid Andy's trigger foods. I talked to Stormchaser a few days into the trip and he had noticed the same things.

One of the things I liked was that you actually have to request fries and soda for children's meals, they are not the automatic assumption. The boys were able to get grapes and carrot sticks with every child's meal, along with a bottl of water.

I don't know about any of the other resorts, but Beach Club had an awesome "snack" option -- a huge lowfat yogurt parfait that was loaded with berries and granola. Matt and I had this every single morning for breakfast and it kept his fiber levels on track.

So we actually did make it through the week with very few bumps in the road.