Afternoon all. it's a beautiful day here with an excellent forecast for the weekend which is unheard of because it is a Bank Holiday weekend and that usually means rain! Did someone say Global Warming?

Clotted cream is much nicer than double cream. Not sure what they do at GF tea as I haven't done it yet. You usually get your cream in a litle pot, rather like in the picture Jennifer shared. The crust helps keep the cream fresh and yummy.

This weekend is our Village Fair. They will be having duck races on the river, snail races and tug of war amongst other entertainments. The church will be open too and we have a little display of the work that is being done to restore it and we are putting together a CD of slightly different religious music to play.

I think they may be offering the VIP viewing to all the Teppenyaki diners they are moving but it is still a jolly nice thing to get.

Slight, but not very satisfactory update on the Disney position: "We appreciate your message. Based on the nature of your comments, I
have forwarded your message to our Member Satisfaction team for further
review. You may expect to be contacted again with regard to your
message within 5 business days." That was about the time I posted about this but I don't think I will be waiting 5 days as time is getting short for a solution.