I just reserved a romantic dinner for my husband and I at ARTIST POINT. I can't wait! My son will be at THE CUB'S DEN at the WL. This will be so easy for us since we are staying there. We're going to go to MK that day....take the boat back to the resort, change and take him to the Cub's Den at 7pm and then head on out to the restaurant! How easy. And....the dining reservationist actually made my reservation for me for the childcare!!!!!

A few questions........
- How is the food?
- I heard I can ask for a window seat upon arriving.....like the CA Grill. If so, is it worth the wait?...
- Does the window seat have a view?
- I see on the menu that there are two ways to order: either by the 'one price dinner' choices (appetizer, dinner, dessert), or you can order from anything from the menu....which one can you get with the dining plan?
- No holidays or special events....but what can I do to make this romantic for my husband and I?...anything special they can do or I can do?
- When I made my reservation, they asked me if I wanted an intimate 2-top or 4-top....I went ahead and asked for a 4-top.....will there be a difference of anything? (especially if I want to wait for a window seat)
- Any special insider tips or comments?

Thank you so much in advance!!!