Hi,

We are booked at the Beach Club for the last week of August. When booking our trip we were going back and forth about whether we wanted to stay at the Beach Club or Boardwalk. We decided on the Beach Club because of Stormalong Bay (figure we will have lots of use for the pool in late August) the proximity to Epcot (a bit closer than the Boardwalk) and the fact that there is a food court area (albeit small) and easy access to Cape May Cafe and the Yacht Club restaraunts.

We were reading reviews of the Beach Club on another site (shame on us for cheating on Intercot, I know!) and lots of people said that they were very disapointed with the attitude of the staff and they also mentioned the lack of adequate housekeeping as well.

I am starting to question whether I made the right decision and if we should see if we are able to now switch to the Boardwalk.

I was hoping my friends here at Intercot who have stayed at both or either resort, could give me some insight and opinions to help me make my decision.

Sorry so long but wanted to lay it all out!

Thanks!
Jay