So we love NASCAR, but each fan has their gripe with someone or something about the sport. So, here are my two main gripes right now...
1. Robby Gordon./The guy can drive in baja, and might know a thing or two about open wheel racing, but he has no business in Cup. Each week I watch as he takes out at least one innocent victim or wrecks himself at least once. On top of all that, he seems to think when a crash occurs it's always the other driver's fault. I think Michael Waltrip said it best when he said "I think Nascar should permanently suspend robby gordon for being an idiot."
2. COT debut tracks./Ok, so can someone explain why it is that a car built completely around aerodynamics and safety is debuted at the smallest and slowest tracks on the circuit? Why not test them at a track where any and all flaws can be seen upfront? If Nascar is worried about points or the chase, why not test it at a non-points race like the All-Star or the Shootout? Not the best place to try it out in my opinion...
Any other thoughts or gripes about these or anything else?