Quantcast Pirates of the Carribean Online Game is Opening - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Well people, not sure you want to hear this or not. Ran into a girl in the Pirate game that was all excited. She had just come back from a Fan Event they had (showing of a preview of POTC 3). I hadn't heard about this. But she said she got a key tonite and jumped right on the game when she got home. I saw this post just now:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/s....php?p=1227651

Also have heard from a couple people there are problems if you live in Canada. When you give them the credit card for verification. Its not going through at least for the Beta.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I did get an e-mail invitation for the Ultimate Fan Event. They had it in Washington, DC too. Can't remember what the date was, but it was around the time I wasn't going anywhere because of ice and snow. I remember it said be the first to see the trailer for POTC3.
    VMK Nachocat

Post Thanks / Like

I also recieved and invitaion to the PoTC Fan Event, but my nearest City required plane travel. Heh.

I talked to Dave and he can't get in with his Canadian credit card billing address. As with a lot of these things, it seems to open only to US residents.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

The new homepage for the beta site is here:

POTCO Beta Homepage

You still need to log-in to access the site and by the looks of it, nothing was added inside of the beta site.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! I signed up where it says so, but I guess I won't be able to really test it out

Oh well, thanks so much Fan for the link!
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

I signed up way back in May and never received a key. I guess not everyone was picked. No worry though. I've tested plenty of beta games and I know how frustrating it can be.

Bring on the Gold.. er, Gold version.
    "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe."

Post Thanks / Like

They have started to send reply's to people who have reported bugs. Nothing really in them other than "we recieved your report yada yada..."
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742 View Post
    They have started to send reply's to people who have reported bugs. Nothing really in them other than "we recieved your report yada yada..."
    They have? Wow, I've sent in over 50 and heard nothing. Now I'm dead in the water until my husband figures out how he blew my machine away last night that I play on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
    I signed up way back in May and never received a key. I guess not everyone was picked. No worry though. I've tested plenty of beta games and I know how frustrating it can be.
    Yeah I guess so. But I still want to experience it at least once. How many times can you be a pirate? ^_^
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

I've received 5 e-mails already saying that they recieved my reports. I got a couple more that I sent in that I haven't gotten yet too.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742 View Post
    I've received 5 e-mails already saying that they recieved my reports. I got a couple more that I sent in that I haven't gotten yet too.
    Found out why I wasn't getting those emails. They have been going directly to my trash, so never saw them. Just happened to delete something by mistake and found the ones for end of last week.

Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?
    Post Thanks / Like

did anyone get their keys yet today? a few people are saying they got theirs, i just checked and i didnt
    CL_MsBehave

Cause She Rocks Like That

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Behave View Post
    did anyone get their keys yet today? a few people are saying they got theirs, i just checked and i didnt
    At least one of my friends got his key today. They seemed to have been issued around 2:30 this afternoon (Pacific Time).

Behave check your PMs from me.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Bump

Anyway, they updated the game within the past few days with the border that was mentioned month's ago for the free version. No ad's yet though. Plus, they are fixing the game because the game seems to be running alot more smoothly than before. Could be better but they are getting there.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Calling all beta testers... See if YOU can crash the servers!

What: Pirates Online Stress Test (let the mayhem begin)
    When: Friday, April 13 - 6pm to 9pm (PDT)
    Where: PiratesOnline.com/beta

Tonight we'll hold our first official Stress Test to get a feel for the game's current capacity. This data, coupled with all of your feedback throughout the beta period, will help us optimize the game and allow us to deliver the best experience possible for the launch later this spring.

What better day than Friday, April 13, to push the game to its breaking point? Grab your pirate brethren (as long as they also have beta access) and join the adventure from 6 pm until 9 pm (PDT) this Friday. Remember, this is still beta and all the extra pirates might produce some extra problems - please bear with us and thanks for your support!
    Finally, the first offical stress test
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Later this spring? Isn't that like a month from now? I think they are being a little optimistic. I guess we find out tonite. Yo pirate team give me an ARG!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I play on my lap top, I am watching my sharkies quest for the cup at 5, so at 6 I'll pop on and get frustrated, then take out agression on those blasted predators!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

Arg.. only for beta testers. The envy is too much!
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

The last day of spring is June 20th
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, apparently they have reset the database, therefore it deleted all avatars. Checking the game now to see if this is true.

CAT!!!! We knew this was going to happen...

They have added ad's to the game, and everyone who has given a beta key has been given unlimited access. What I said up there is true as well...

Now if I can just get this game to work...
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: