Quantcast Survivor: Fiji - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Fiji

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    I know it is still early, but this season is on track to be one of my least favorite ever - right up there with the ones where Brian and Vecepia won.
    Brian and Vecepia who?

Seriously, what were they thinking, choosing to go to tribal counsel? I hope ANYONE from the other tribe gets the million bucks. Those cry babies do not deserve it!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I was getting sick of this season and tonight (not talking about the show) they said the next new show will be march 21 at 8:00, so I guess survivor just lost out to Bones. Bones is atleast fun to watch. Survivor fiji is almost like work to watch.
    ~Beth~
    1st trip Nov. 24, 2006-ASmovies (4nights)
    Nov. 25, 2007-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Sept. 6, 2008-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Nov. 28, 2009 ASMovies (7nights)
    Nov 28, 2015 AOA (7 nights)
    December 10, 2016 AKL/Pop (7nights)
    Nov. 25, 2017 AsMusic (8 Nights)
    Next Trip March 4 AsSports (4 nights)

Post Thanks / Like

It's not on next week due to basketball and on Wednesday the following week for the same reason. Survivor is doing fine in the ratings.

I don't have a problem with this season. I don't like most of the Moto team - but I'm certainly not annoyed with the show - just some of the folk.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like next week we might get the shake up that we are looking for. Hopefully that will make it more interesting. I felt really bad for the black woman (can't remember her name right now) in Moto. The way those other girls were acting was disgusting. She looks so sad and alone, but she did great at both challenges. I hope she is with a nicer group of people after next week.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

I don't necessarily have a problem with the cast this season, it's the way the whole show it's playing out ... it's completely anti-climactic and dumb.

I mean really ... did anyone not know that Moto was going to win reward?? I'm actually surprised Yao was able to win even one round.

The whole thing is just ridiculous. Moto isn't playing Survivor ... I don't know what game they're playing, but when you have a bed, a couch, three sets of fishing gear, a house, a bathroom, food up the kazoo, and just about every other luxury you can think of, I can tell you it isn't Survivor.

I'll be amazed if even one member of Moto leaves (outside of some twists) before the merge.

This season isn't bad ... it's just completely and totally dull.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I actually liked the "Haves" and the "Have Nots" concept. It just didn't play out as intended because the one team dominated from the get go. They did try to shake it up last week by offering the vote off or lesser camp. That didn't play out either.

It looks like they'll try again next episode and shake things up with a team shuffle and camp switch.

The way those other girls were acting was disgusting.
    I agree totally. That entire coffee portion of the show was hard to watch. Those 2 girls are just down right mean spirited. I hope it comes back to bite them in their behinds!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGirl40 View Post
    I agree totally. That entire coffee portion of the show was hard to watch. Those 2 girls are just down right mean spirited. I hope it comes back to bite them in their behinds!
    That was just awful! Could that Stacy chick have been any nastier? I'll admit it - I have not a clue how to make coffee in a coffee press. I guess that makes me simple.

And the way Dreamz was acting at the reward challenge was terrible as well.

That said, I do think I could like Edgardo and Alex in a different situation. Maybe when things get shaken up a bit???

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I liked what Alex said about "instant karma". He does not like how Lisi and Stacy treat Dreamz and Cassandra...and neither do I. They are just plain mean! I also liked that he was thinking long term. It was so frustrating for him that no one except Edgardo realized what he was trying to say about the numbers.

I wouldn't mind seeing Alex win. The others...no way! On the other team, I really like Earl, Michelle and Yao-Man.
    Meg
    DVC Owner at AKV and BCV
    Upcoming Trips
    6/11--AKV & BCV with Kim & Gary
    8/11--Alaska on the Disney Wonder
    6/12--AKV with Jess, BCV just the two of us
    6/14--AKV & BCV just the two of us

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    I have not a clue how to make coffee in a coffee press.
    We'll get a pressed pot at the Kona in October!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGirl40 View Post
    We'll get a pressed pot at the Kona in October!
    Do we have to make the coffee?

Post Thanks / Like

I too was annoyed at the whole coffee attitude. Yeah I know how but I also know most people don't. And letting both dreamz and cassandra have yucky coffee so you can smirk is just not nice.

And frankly it may just serve them right. To bad they can make coffee but can't figure out that the two going over to the other group could cause them problems.

But I'm really hoping the shake up does shake stuff up as it's really been less then interesting to watch compared to other seasons where it seems closer. But I did thought they tried really hard at the matching thing.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I just keep waiting for the Moto to get knocked off their pedestal! Maybe next episode???

I could not believe Boo came to challenge eating, then sat there picking his teeth! I thought Rocky would start talking to him like he did Dreamz...
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

From the previews, it looks like we're going to be getting the shakeup everyone is wanting in a couple weeks. I love the switches and tribal shakeups! It's one of the main reasons I watch the show. Invariably, some the the power people become the outsiders looking in and vice versa. It's fun to watch them scramble and see who can really play the outwit part of the game.
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I can't stand Lisi under the best of circumstances, but when her and Stacy were acting like idiots last night I was about ready to choke her. I definitely hope it turns around and bites them both. They deserve it.

But seriously ... how bad did Rocky look like a dolt last night? I mean he ran his mouth ran his mouth ran his mouth and the entire time I'm thinking, "Dreamz is gonna punk him so bad he should just shut up."

On that subject, BOY is Rocky as annoying as anything! I find him to be a disgusting mix of Shayne and early Boston Rob ... just a truly reprehensible, annoying, brash, rude, ignorant individual. I can't believe they've kept him around as long as they have.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWacky View Post
    On that subject, BOY is Rocky as annoying as anything! I find him to be a disgusting mix of Shayne and early Boston Rob ... just a truly reprehensible, annoying, brash, rude, ignorant individual. I can't believe they've kept him around as long as they have.
    Ian, I am sure if I could understand a single word he says, I would agree!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

The girls bugged me to. I can't stand to see anyone treated that way. I love coffee but I have never used a press either. I would love to see Cassandra beat out both those girls. I think they way they were acting last night was what is turning me off so much to this season. I'm sure I'll watch it in two weeks but I'll tape cause if bones is on, I'll watch it. I hope it turns around and bits the haves on their tail ends.
    ~Beth~
    1st trip Nov. 24, 2006-ASmovies (4nights)
    Nov. 25, 2007-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Sept. 6, 2008-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Nov. 28, 2009 ASMovies (7nights)
    Nov 28, 2015 AOA (7 nights)
    December 10, 2016 AKL/Pop (7nights)
    Nov. 25, 2017 AsMusic (8 Nights)
    Next Trip March 4 AsSports (4 nights)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooGoofy View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Alex win. The others...no way! On the other team, I really like Earl, Michelle and Yao-Man.
    Are you reading my mind??? That's pretty much how I see everything too.

My heart is really leaning toward Michelle (and I usually don't care for the girls much). She's always got the sweetest smile regardless of good or bad (reminds me a bit of Circie) and I loved her determination to make fire.

It's certianly an interesting social experiment. I'm really going to be interested in seeing the tribes mixed up. I HOPE to see a number of the "HAVES" living on the "HAVE NOT" beach. Hopefully it wil knock them down off their pedestals a bit.

And I would have had NO idea how to make coffee in a "coffee press". Heck you should see the mess I can make using a REGULAR coffee maker at the office.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWacky View Post

The whole thing is just ridiculous. Moto isn't playing Survivor ... I don't know what game they're playing, but when you have a bed, a couch, three sets of fishing gear, a house, a bathroom, food up the kazoo, and just about every other luxury you can think of, I can tell you it isn't Survivor.

This season isn't bad ... it's just completely and totally dull.
    I totally agree. How many Survivors have we seen that actually gain weight during the season? I've camped in my backyard more primitive then these dingbats are right now. So far (for me) this season is .
    First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Post Thanks / Like

I hate the predictability in this season . . . I was hoping it was the case (like Apprentice) where whoever would win the challenge would get the Moto camp.

With the previews for next week, I'm hoping things get interesting.
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momof2boys View Post
    I hate the predictability in this season . . . I was hoping it was the case (like Apprentice) where whoever would win the challenge would get the Moto camp.
    I had hoped that too.

Hope next show changes otherwise I'll not be watching the rest of the show
    "Guard the boat, mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Captain Jack Sparrow

CSR May '98
    POR May '02
    CBR June '06
    Next Trip... POFQ Sept '07
    Disneyland--too many times to count!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: