Quantcast Survivor: Fiji - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Fiji

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been able to focus in on Rita yet. I know who she is but she hasn't made an impression one way or another. By an "unwritten law" of us Texans...I support her until she does something really stupid (although my heart currently belongs to Yao Mon).

I'm rather glad Erica's gone. She grated on me for some reason I'm not sure why. I wanted her voted out first. Sylvia...I'm really not sure how to take her. Sometimes with some people who are "bossy" they CAN get the hint and if they take the warnings right...they will behave and fly under the radar the next go around. I really didn't catch Erica doing too much "yelling" during the challenge but I have no doubt she did and we just didn't see much. They were really "clumsy" at the end of that challenge. I feel sorry for that team because they are really at a disadvantage food and water wise. It's GOT to be hard competing like that.

Anybody out there got a good way to make fire without flint, matches or a blow torch?
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    I Anybody out there got a good way to make fire without flint, matches or a blow torch?
    A lighter? (sorry I'm having a not enough to do moment and couldn't resist)...seriously I had no idea it was so hard to do..one more reason why you'll never see me out there I guess!!

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    I haven't had a chance to watch. What is your perception of Rita? I'm not sure if they have shown much of her yet. As I said before, I love her brother Nick from Project Runway, so I hope she's as great as him. I think she is competitive since she trains a lot of pageant people from TX and CA.
    I'm also in the can't really remember her week to week yet...hopefully she'll pop up more soon!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody out there got a good way to make fire without flint, matches or a blow torch?
    I remember watching that troubled teen "boot camp" show where they wrapped a shoestring around a stick and spun the stick with the shoestring on top of another piece of wood. It worked for them.
    Disneyland - Only 70 Miles from the Original
    Too many times to count, but at least once a year since 1970 (AP 1995 and 2004)
    2007~We're AP holders again!

WDW

May 1990
    Surprise the kids Trip - June 2005 Grovesner
    Last Trip - May 8-16, 2007 Surprised the kids AGAIN!!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't think of one thing I really enjoyed about last night's episode. This season is not coming close to the last one in anyway for me. They better shake those teams up or it will just be the tribe with the comfortable camp left. Poor Papa Smurf. He was the only one last night that I felt any interest in. Things didn't look so good for him again next week.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Why would Rita vote for Earl? To prevent a tie?

I was impressed with the girl who made fire.

I do not like Dre!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    I do not like Dre!
    Me neither! He was so happy about poor Gary falling and hurting himself. What a caring team mate.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't like a lot of people. I didn't mind Alex, but he was pretty negative about Gary before the challenge, eager to write him off and move on. Dreamz/Dre is annoying and obnoxious. Mookie has trouble-maker potential. Anthony didn't do any worse than some of his teammates at that last challenge. I did start to like Michelle a lot more last night. I want to get into it and find someone to like, but they're not making it easy.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    I want to get into it and find someone to like, but they're not making it easy.
    I agree. Usually they have a few personable/interesting people thrown into the mix, but not so much this year (at least that I have seen).
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't much interested in Gary until last night. I guess I'm always impressed by people who plug on despite pain and problems. If he does have a broken rib or bruised one there's not much I think they can do but...regardless whether he does or not in the morning he's gonna hurt worse. to Gary. He's a tough ol' bird who can handle his pig snout.

I think Rita just voted Earl because she KNEW no one else would even consider voting for him and she wouldn't be siding with any one side. I think she's trying to play "nuetral" unfortunately that has been known to KILL survivors in the past.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and can I say that those pig snouts have got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen someone have to eat on reality television. And I've watched Fear Factor for years. So disgusting!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Oh, and can I say that those pig snouts have got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen someone have to eat on reality television. And I've watched Fear Factor for years. So disgusting!
    Oh no...as a Survivor fan of many years believe me the pig snout was very very tame. (Although still rather icky...but then there's pork rinds and pigs feet and I have no desire to eat those). Fear Factor I've seen some intense challenges that I would have just looked over at my competitor and said...congratulations...YOU WIN...

I had to laugh although when Anthony claimed to be actually "enjoying" it but couldn't swallow it.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

It's really hard to pick out people you can root for at the beginning. There are way to many for the camera to focus on anyone in particular unless they stand out in some way.

I know that if I ever thought about going on Survivor, the first thing I would do is take a survival course! I don't know if it against the rules, but basic camping survival through your local Y would be advisable. It's not like this is a new show and no one knows what is going to happen!

Sorry, just needed to let that out!
    "Guard the boat, mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Captain Jack Sparrow

CSR May '98
    POR May '02
    CBR June '06
    Next Trip... POFQ Sept '07
    Disneyland--too many times to count!

Post Thanks / Like

What were they thinking going to vote someone out instead? That just seemed odd to me.

I'm still having a hard time thinking this one is as fun as the last one. Also it seems as if you get to see more of only one tribe an episode. I felt the spent more time with Moto this time letting us get to know them a little more.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I am not into this season at all . . . as a matter of fact the past few seasons have really bummed me. It's all so predictable. But DH still enjoys it so I watch.
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no...as a Survivor fan of many years believe me the pig snout was very very tame. (Although still rather icky...but then there's pork rinds and pigs feet and I have no desire to eat those). Fear Factor I've seen some intense challenges that I would have just looked over at my competitor and said...congratulations...YOU WIN...
    No, I've watched Survivor from the beginning, and to me, that was the worst thing I've ever seen. It's one thing to have it all grinded up, etc. But in it's raw form like that, I was basically gagging at home. That was disgusting!

Tonight's vote was unbelievable. I don't like Lisi at all. I still think it's too early to be thinking "individual" game.

Post Thanks / Like

So far, it has been hard to pick a "favorite" player. I guess as of now, for me, it is Earl.

So will they say what was wrong with Papa Smurf? His blood pressure was fine. Do you think it was blood poisoning from all his bites?

I couldn't believe they opted to vote someone off either. I mean, I know they have become accustomed to the comfort, and they probably accredit it to their strength, but to be that quick and willing to go to Tribal Council was odd.

And I think Lisi is horrible! She is worthless to her tribe and is absolute trash, yet she puts on airs about herself like she's a major kingpin player!

I hope the sneak preview about next week is right (when Alex said not to let those stupid girls mess things up!)

Bye Lisi!!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I know it is still early, but this season is on track to be one of my least favorite ever - right up there with the ones where Brian and Vecepia won.

I thought they were foolish to vote someone out to keep that camp. They have been eating so much better than the other tribe that they should still be able to keep hammering them in the competitions. I am also with you guys on Lisi. I think she just spearheaded that vote against that other girl last night because she was jealous of her. Alex seems like a decent guy, but he was in a no win situation with those girls. I hope he turns it on Lisi next week. I think he might be the one I am rooting for at this point.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Something has to happen soon to shake this season up. After all it is getting really BORING watching the well-fed, well-rested, luxury team win. Of COURSE they win, they have had NO CHALLENGE to survive. They are not survivors at all! I do hope this season changes or it will be ho-hum the worst in Survivor history.

I don't know why everyone let Lisi call the shots, I agree that her motivation was probably jealousy. I don't think Dreamz is going to survive long. You don't come back to camp and start stirring things up that people would rather not talk about. It's a guaranteed way to be booted (anyone remember Candace?)
    "Guard the boat, mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Captain Jack Sparrow

CSR May '98
    POR May '02
    CBR June '06
    Next Trip... POFQ Sept '07
    Disneyland--too many times to count!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    So will they say what was wrong with Papa Smurf? His blood pressure was fine. Do you think it was blood poisoning from all his bites?
    I read an interview with Gary this morning that the problem was a reaction to bug bites, which is what I thought when I saw his legs last night. Per the interview, Gary said he had over 1000 bites. He also said it took about a week and a half for his head to stop spinning.

I was amazed that Moto opted to vote off a member opposed to giving up their comfort. Given their dominance they would have gotten it back in a couple of days, now they just willingly reduced their numbers. I hope it bites them in the you know what.

I too like Earl, his calm demeaner and logic remind me alot of whats his name (brain fade)who won last season.
    MamaCatNV
    Married 19 yrs Mom to:
    DS 17 & DD 8

POFQ-1/1-1/9/07- No More NYE for Awhile
    ASMu-Dec 05/Jan 06 - NYE
    ASSp-Dec 99/Jan 00 - NYE/Turn of the Century
    DL lived near too many visits to count

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sunlyon View Post
    Something has to happen soon to shake this season up. After all it is getting really BORING watching the well-fed, well-rested, luxury team win. Of COURSE they win, they have had NO CHALLENGE to survive. They are not survivors at all! I do hope this season changes or it will be ho-hum the worst in Survivor history.
    Bingo ... I totally agree ...

It's almost getting silly ...
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: