Quantcast WDW Resort VMK Quest Answers *Spoilers* - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

I just got back from VMK Central. I was told that the answer for #5 in the Treasure Quest is incorrect. It is not 'a drinking gourd'. They said it was something else, but I forgot which answer they gave me. I will let you know tomorrow after I go back to check.

I love Disney so much, I moved my whole family to be minutes from the parks.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ckdizpin View Post
    I just got back from VMK Central. I was told that the answer for #5 in the Treasure Quest is incorrect. It is not 'a drinking gourd'. They said it was something else, but I forgot which answer they gave me. I will let you know tomorrow after I go back to check.
    Interesting. I heard from Sebou & JeremyV and Dino Fan that the answer was right when they went. I also check a couple of other places and they are also still showing that as a correct answer. Let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ckdizpin View Post
    I sent some friends to VMK Central in WDW today and they confirmed that the answer to number five is the answer on the bottom left of the choices. I say this because they forgot what the actual words were. If someone has a card to look at, can they tell us which answer that is? Going from memory, I thought it was Barrel of Rum, but I am not sure. A cast member hinted that my friends answer of 'drinking gourd' is wrong.

I love Disney so much, I moved my whole family to be minutes from the parks.

Post Thanks / Like

Dino Fan, do you still have your answers that you turned in last week? I don't have the cards from WDW, so can't check anything.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't keep the answers however I just copied and pasted the answers you had into a word document and just made it all visible. I then just copied them in. I did this twice and both times that was the correct answer. I don't know why they would have changed it in a week. I could see them changing the Horse answer since there are two donkeys in the ride and not a Horse however they didn't change that either. I copied the answers just as they are listed in the above post and it was accepted.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard back from JP and Hockey Fan and the answer to #5 of the Treasure Quest (Post #16) has been changed. I've modified the post to show the updated answer. Sorry for any problems this may have caused anybody while we verified. Just a bump to where the quests are.

The current WDW quests as of 7/3/07 are:

Thrill Seekers Quest (Post #3)
    Rewards: Thrill Seekers Quest Pin, Kali River Rapids Couch, Animal Kingdom Safari Lodge Guest Room

High School Musical Quest (Post #4)
    Rewards: HSM Gym and HSM Piano

Animation Quest (Post #8)
    Reward: Animation Viewer

WDW Pirates of the Carribean Treasure Hunt (Post #16)
    Reward: Pirate Fortress Room (AKA Carribean Town Square in VMK)

WDW Tomorrowland Quest (Post #16)
    Reward: Red Space Suit Magic

The quests also expire in 60 days, not 90 days.

Post Thanks / Like

Unless somebody knows different, the WDW Quests are now gone from the park as of 10/1/07. All that should be left is the cards you get with a purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

and free nemo cards
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: