Quantcast Intercot Team Ride Competition - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat
    No you can have as many as you want. Since we are not being real serious about this for the win, I wanted to limit who was on my team. Also this way I am impartial so I can help the other teams.

I've given up trying to win these things.
    Thank goodness that I'm on the team that's only in it for the fun! No pressure there!
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure he will
    I sent him a message..

Okay going to assign you to Monkey's team.

Astro I will make sure you and Ice are together (that is if he wants to do another ride).
    Yes It is the one and only asrtospritzer from VMK he he

Post Thanks / Like

Okay going to assign you to Monkey's team.

Astro I will make sure you and Ice are together (that is if he wants to do another ride).
    Finally! After all these years of wanting to be on that team!

LOL Just kidding... thanks for putting me on the team, Cat.

Post Thanks / Like

Astro & FlyingIceman, I'm assigning you to Monkey's team.

WDWizard I'm also assigning you to Monkey's team.

If you guys don't want this let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Aye Aye Captain!!
    I also have a stupid question.. Who is Monkey??

Astro & FlyingIceman, I'm assigning you to Monkey's team.

WDWizard I'm also assigning you to Monkey's team.

If you guys don't want this let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by astrospritzer
    Aye Aye Captain!!
    I also have a stupid question.. Who is Monkey??
    MonkeyBoyJoe. I guess you guys don't see him much because Erin always has him in trade rooms for her.

Post Thanks / Like

That is who i thought it was but I of course was not sure LOL

MonkeyBoyJoe. I guess you guys don't see him much because Erin always has him in trade rooms for her.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay Fan, I added you to my team and took ChevelleFan out. But remember, our team is not on fast track so no bugging us, since we are all the slow pokes (sorry JP that doesn't include you) and don't care about winning anything (JP's used to that, since he never wins best room)!!!

Otherwise your guard cats will get you.

Post Thanks / Like

Please add me to a team!! Any team is fine with me .
    Oh also, I should be able to get in the ride a thon this weekend ALOT so will be able to help out those who can't.
    February 4-11 AoA
    October 13-20 2012 CBR
    November 7-13 2010 Pop
    November 3-10 2009 Polynesian
    September 19-26 2008, CBR Honeymoon
    May 11-18 2007, CBR engaged <3
    April/May 2006, OKW
    July 2004, All Star Movies
    June 1981, Sheraton World
    June 1976 somwhere offsite[/CENTER]

Turkey Leg Guest

Any room on the Astro / Monkey / Ice team?? Sounds like a code word for a missle silo! lol

Please?????

Post Thanks / Like

I'd very much like to join your team cat! Only one question here though, might have missed it: When do we have to be on VMK/when is the event/when do we have to get it finished (AKA when is the deadline)? I have a long month break from VMK and Intercot coming up soon. Let me know if I can still play the competition
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Aarrr!! Ye be forgetting about the Pirate Monkey?! I be getting some loot here and there and come back to be forgotten.

I blame Little!!!

Anyway...GO MISSLE SILO TEAM!!! (Too bad we can't say that on VMK.)
    -MonkeyBoyJoe
    "So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog." [Monkey Island]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Hi - Checking in!

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to apologize for not checking intercot as much as I would have liked to lately.

Second - questions and issues with the Captain thing for this event. I would love to Captain a team, but, depending on when the actual event is and/or when we have to submit team names, etc... Here's the reason - I will be out of town from Sunday July 16 to Monday July 24. Basically - 7 days with little or no contact with a computer. If any deadlines fall within that week, I don't want to let the team down / be responsible for everyone's hard work and creative efforts.

Does anyone know any details yet?

Chescat - if the actual event or submit deadlines are between July 16 - 24, just put me down for a room and/or start room and/or exit room for any team.

Otherwise - I'm all good for being Captain. If there aren't enough people interested in joining team 1, put me on another team.

Thanks!
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

They haven't fessed up about when the event is. First chance I bet we will find out is in the newsletter.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Leg
    Any room on the Astro / Monkey / Ice team?? Sounds like a code word for a missle silo! lol

Please?????

Magic, you can join Monkey's team. But beware, you are on Erin's team if you don't behave, she will burn you.

Sebou I have also added you to Monkey's team. If Varcity decides to do a room, we will also add him to Monkey's room. He's due back in next few days.

We've added SparkleMeTink and Zumop to Padme's team. We are trying to contact Hockey fan about whether she wants to be on DotRocks or Padme's team.

Jenemmy, we need to find you? What is your VMK title and need to met up.

Terri.M does your son, Taytaymojo also want to participate?

DotRocks, do you still want to be captain or join another team? I wasn't sure from the message in the other thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Cat I think I got a propleam for next week. I got my next weeks days I work and well I only have Monday and Wend. off of next we. So I really don't know how I'm going to do my new ride if it is next week. I can maybe do some of it in the day time. But night is a nother thing. So if you still want me in it's ok and if you want me out it's ok I understand.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, VMK as usual has not given us any specifics so it panics people. These are the facts from before and we hope they do this again:

1) We have to submit the titles of the rooms and owners to staff through contact us. Each team has to have a title and a captain. That captain has to submit their teams information. (This is why we need at least skeleton rooms for everybody).

2) Once the list has been submitted, you cannot change the title of your room. Nobody from your list can drop out or you will be disqualified. If somebody does a room and is not available at the judging weekend, that not a problem. Its that the room has to be there!

3) They gave us a few weeks from the time of the submittal of the list until the actually judging weekend. I notice on the current calendar this month, there is no judging from now until end of July. But we never know when they change their minds. Last time they upped the credits and that's when we had ice month.

4) Once you get your room done, you don't need to be there for the weekend of judging. At least one person from the team has to be there in the room or you don't get judged. I want to see minimum of at least 3 in each room until you are judged, then you can move to the other intercot rooms. Last time we said, that person is not here right now, but I'm so and so and I'm on the team. Then they got judged. It seemed the more people you had in the room the better so you got judged faster!

My gut feeling it will be the first weekend of August when I'm gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Chescat -

Yes, I still would like to be a team leader, providing there are ppl interested in joining the team, of course!

I just don't want to make ppl mad / upset by being away from a computer that week.

If there isn't enough interest to make a team, add me to someone else's team.
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I'll step to be on Rocks' team. I will help make sure there's an "open" beginning or end room. Or more.

"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe."

Post Thanks / Like

DotRocks, I sent my post in just after your first post and didn't see it here when I put request out.

I'm feeling bad because I had promised you that you could be captain of a team for the next ride that came out and I don't want to fail you that way. I think we do have enough people to have another team. There may be an issue though of submitting titles in that timeframe.

Lets do this, let see what we find out this weekend and beginning of next week. We don't even know size of teams. If its 5 or 6 instead of 10, there won't be a problem. We go ahead and form your team. If we find out there is the conflict, we can have another person then submit the titles and become the captain at the point, in your teams case you would be co-captain.

You will be in this ride, I promise.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: