Quantcast Disney Theme Park Playsets - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Default Disney Theme Park Playsets

Hi Folks,

I have some very important news! I just recived information about the Disney World Monorail System toy! The current Disney Monorail toys voice spiels say: "Please stay clear of the doors, On behalf of the Walt Disney World Resort welcome to the Magic Kingdom, No smoking please, Please hold on to the hand rails." But Disney's new Walt Disney World Monorail System's voice spiel is much more detailed! IT IS SO COOL!!!
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    I will keep adding to my Walt Disney World Resort

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster
    Last edited by Beast_fanatic; 04-05-2006 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Link removed per Terms of Service

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

What's does new spiel feature and your resort looks great and does anybody have a picture of the new monorail?
    VMK name:disneyracerdude

"As long as there's imagination Disneyland will never be complete" Walt Disney

"Ladies and Gentleman we are making are way to the entrance of Main Street USA gatway to the 7themed lands of the Magic Kingdom."Monorail Spiel

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, I will start writing the new monorail's voice spiel on the next post. It is a very long voice spiel so it might take a little while! Also I am glad you like my Disney World Resort! I will be posting my new pictures as soon as possibe. I will maybe get the new monorail's pictures for you.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

What there is a new monorail? Also, the answer to your yellow monorail problem is the fact that when the first batch came out the monorails ran extremely slow and hardly moved, some even made a horrible sound as it run. Those were recalled and they remade the yellow monorail, so it works better but still runs slow compared to red and black. The same problem of running slower than the original black and reds can be found in purple and gold. A way to teel the difference between the two versions is the sticker next to the on/off switch. The original version of yellow says Walt Disney World Monorail System, while the 2nd version says Walt Disney World(R) Monorail System.

Awesome pictures of the Disney World set-up.

Also, TuskenRaider, as cool as it would be to have a competition between me and DisneyWorldMaster, you can't really compare the two as DisneyWorldMaster is only building WDW Magic Kingdoma nd I don't even have to resort build into theme parks; I have my resort built as one central location where you can experience all of Disney's 11 theme parks around the world in one place.

Post more info, about this new monorail too.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

• Sales Associate - Disney Store #557
    • Attractions Host - Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise
    • Lead Sales Associate - Disney Store #339

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Default Walt Disney World Monorail System's New Voice Speil

Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, disneydude1, and TuscanRaider, the new 2006 Monorail's voice spiel is written below. (It is quite long but read through it, it is worth it!) I will post the new Monorail's pictures on webshots as soon as I get the chance.

Monorail Announcer: "Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World Express Monorail to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing please hold on to the handrails throught our journey, and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank-You. We are circling the Disney created Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle, You can also see Disney's Mountain Range, Big Thunder Mountain and Spalsh Mountain in Fronteirland, and Space Mountain in Tommorowland. To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge, which captures the spirit of the National Park Service Lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. We are now entering Disney's Contemporary Resort, where on the Grand Canyon Concorse, you can start your day with Chef Mickey's character breakfast. While your group is together now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become seperated in the park. Should you become seperated, stop by City Hall on Main Street U.S.A. for assistance. We are approching our station at the entrance to Main Street U.S.A. gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. Ladies and gentlemen this is the Magic Kingdom Monorail Station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort we would like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom. Once again we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom! We will be traveling to the Transportation and Ticket Center. Beyond the trees ahead is Spaceship Earth, is 18 story geo-sphere marks the entrance to Epcot. Coming up on the lagoon side is Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, this picturess victorian themed resort provides a taste of turn of the century Florida. Coming up ahead is Disney's Polynesian Resort inside the great cerimonial house you'll find shopping and dinning with a southseas flavour. Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching the Transportation and Ticket Center. This includes all sections of the Magic Kingdom car and bus parking lot. This monorail will be returning to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing please hold on to the handrails until the Monorail stops completely and the doors open. If this concludes your visit to the Walt Disney World Resort, we hope you have had a wonderful time and will return home safely. This is the Transportation and Ticket Center, thank-you for traveling with us!"
    (Then the monorail's voice spiel repeats it's self in 1 minute.)

This new monorail spiel is so much more detailed it's going to be so cool! I can hardly wait until I get one for myself! If any of you have questions about the new monorail please feel free to ask! I also agree with disneydude1 that having a best park compition would be hard to have as we are doing totally diffrent set-ups. Also disneydude1, I like your idea on having all the Disney Parks worldwide in one central location. Is that why you named your park: "Disney's Magic Kingdom Resort." My Disney World Resort features the Magic Kingdom Park as the most important, rather than the other 3 parks. (Mostly because Disney has released only Magic Kingdom and Disney's Caifornia Adventure sets, and only the other 3 parks major icons, like Spaceship Earth, Sorcerer's Hat, and Tree of Life.) Also may I ask disneydude1 why you do not have the Wilderness Lodge in your set? Is it too big, or just not the right thing you need?

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

What color is the new monorail? Is this the red one with the opening doors? Cause it's not supposed to be available till Summer, but has it already been released? Also, can you order it from WDW Mail Order and how much is it?

DisneyWorldMaster, the reason I don't have the Wilderness Lodge is because of the fact that it is made of Lincoln Logs and when I visited the Once Upon A Toy Store, they did not have that set in the display, so as I did not see a store that is Disney have it in the set, I decided not to include it with mine. However, I do think it is a wonderful set.

And yes, you are right, my resort is called Disney's Magic Kingdom Resort, because it is one central location for all 11 parks as the Magic Kingdom style park is always the first to be built at every resort, I thought why not call it that. Plus, the magic kingdom is just the best name.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, the Monorail with opening doors is the one with this new spiel. Yes you are correct that it is not released until summer 2006. I have just seen a sneek peek preview of it online. Also could you tell me when your resort will be celebrating it's next holiday? Keep up the great collection!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Where did you see a sneak peek online? Please give me a sneak peek too.

My next holiday will be Easter. However, I have to update my pictures soon from Mardi Gras and St. Patrick's Day. Hopefully, those will be updated this weekend.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

I finally recived the Tommorowland Indy Speedway yesterday afternoon! It looks so cool! It makes my Tommmorowland section, and my whole Magic Kingdom look so much better I will post the photos on webshots soon. I will let you know when I do.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWorldMaster
    Hi Folks,

I finally recived the Tommorowland Indy Speedway yesterday afternoon! It look so cool! It makes my Tommmorowland section, and my whole Magic Kingdom look so much better I will post the photos on webshots soon. I will let you know when I do.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster
    Sweet! looking forward to it
    The Force will be with you, always.
    --Obi Wan Kenobi

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to get that new monorail it's probably going to be my favorite out of all of them.The new spiel is the one they play now! I'm suprise Disney put the whole spiel on a monorail toy but who cares I like it and I also like to know which site you got this on? keep building on

"Ladies and Gentleman we are making are way to the entrance of Main Street USA gatway to the 7themed lands of the Magic Kingdom."Monorail Spiel

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, disneydude1, and TuscanRaider, I have just posted pictures of the Tommorowland Indy Speedway, take a look and let me know what you think. The link to the photos are of the first page. I am also very excited about the new monorail! FlDisneyguy29, I have e-mailed some information about it, to you.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

It looks great in your park but how about images of the new monorail?
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, FlDisneyguy29, and TuscanRaider, I have just made a website for the Disney Theme Park Playsets. To access it just click on my username by the Sorcerer Mickey picture, and then click the link that says: Visit DisneyWorldMaster's Hompage! I have posted the pictures on my site as well. Please tell me what you think of my site. Thank-You TuscanRaider, I could not have made this website If I had not viewed yours!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

The site looks very nice and for once there's a site on the internet that has the stuff and links to the sites.On the new monorail I'll just wait until it comes out and see what it look's like.

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

Thank-you for the great comments on my website FlDisneyguy29! I was thinking... I am going to make a Happiest Celebration on Earth video with my camcorder. It will have Disney music and the playsets on it. I will make it once I am done my collection. I wanted to maybe have your oppinions on this. If all goes well I will post a link to my video on my new Disney Theme Park Playsets Website. So please tell me if you think this is a good idea.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWorldMaster
    Hi Folks,

disneydude1, FlDisneyguy29, and TuscanRaider, I have just made a website for the Disney Theme Park Playsets. To access it just click on my username by the Sorcerer Mickey picture, and then click the link that says: Visit DisneyWorldMaster's Hompage! I have posted the pictures on my site as well. Please tell me what you think of my site. Thank-You TuscanRaider, I could not have made this website If I had not viewed yours!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster
    lol. I made that site a longg time ago. I cant believe its still attached to my Intercot name. haha. im gonna check out your new site now.
    --Obi Wan Kenobi

Post Thanks / Like

I do think that is a good idea. It could be like a vacation planning video for your resort.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE PICTURES OF THE NEW MONORAIL?
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

Post Thanks / Like

Great site DWmaster! Can't wait to see the video! sounds great! thanks for the Disney ride site too!
    --Obi Wan Kenobi

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, thanks for my video support, and TuscanRaider, thanks for the great comments. disneydude1, I know you are excited for the monorail pictures but unfortunatley the site I found the voice spiel and monorail photos got erased out of my favorites folder. So I am on a mad search for the site on the internet. I will let you know as soon as I find it!

(Also disneydude1, I hope it is okay with you that I used your Disney Theme Park Collection list on my website.)

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: