Quantcast Why that NAME?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why that NAME?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Some people use their real names, some get creative [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] , but to everyone, their Intercot username is unique to them. I have been curious... What does your your user name mean?

Mine consists of a couple of things... First, Mickey is my all time favorite character. The second reason is kinda funny... I would always joke that I was going to move to Orlando and live with Mickey in his house (in Mickey's Toon Town Fair). Then people would ask me "Well what about Minnie?" and I would always reply "She has her own house!!" i.e. I made myself Mickey's Girl [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    MickeysGirl aka: Jamie
    Mrs_Nigel_C at your service! :)

And they lived happily ever after....

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine's also a combo name. Goofy is one of my favorites (Dopey being the other one). Before she passed, my great-aunt used to call me "gal" all the time. When I registered, we were coming up on the first anniversary of her death, so she was on my mind.
    Karen

--------------------------------

Stressed is desserts spelled backwards.

Question everything!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been!
    D-A-D-D-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E !

May '00 Honeymoon
    March '02 Easter with 7
    Jan ' 03 Romantic Getaway
    Oct '03 MNSSHP
    Aug '06 New addition's 1st trip
    Sept '07 No boys, but everyone else!
    June '09 Everyone !!

Post Thanks / Like

My name is a combination of my first name and the way my granddaughter says the Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland being her favorite movie of choice right now. Plus, I'm a hat fanatic. I made the entire family wear Mouse ears with their names when we were all there in 2000. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

janmathatter
    VMK Nachocat

Post Thanks / Like

Does mine need any explanation? The only thing that might need one is the _ in it, but that really has no meaning. It's just in there for fun!
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Well, let's see...I didn't want to use my Jedi screen name or my Star Trek one, so I decided to use my studio name. One day, in the not too distant future, I plan on opening a production studio plus other places.
    WesWerX ºoº

"Laughter is America's most important export" - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I love Snoopy! In the episode of Peanuts when Snoopy is going to get married, he takes his fiance to see Citizen Kane. He said that it was his favorite movie. Hence, citizensnoopy!
    --- Brittany

Disneyland annual pass since 1994, but I've never been to Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

My user name simply means, DW-Disney World, my favorite place on Earth.And I was born in 1988, so hence the name DW88! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    -Devin
    ROLL TIDE!!!
    "Celebrate The Future Hand In Hand"

Post Thanks / Like

Mine's pretty self explanitory. My profession spelled out like a licence plate that hangs above my ANM8R's desk.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I don't know? I guess it's almost my name, but now quite. I seem to remember that I first thought of MarkeyMouse, but didn't like that, then trying MarkerMouse, but I think it was taken.
    Marker from MO

Post Thanks / Like

My name, Fiagro, of course is Figaro from Pinnochio, and i like animals, so i chose that lil guy! [img]smile.gif[/img]

::runs over to the fishtank and watches the lil fishy swim around:: i still got some cat in me! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    AJ (A.K.A. Figaro)
    Former Walt Disney World Resort Cast Member

“I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.” - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is for the state I live in and the Bell is part of my family nicname from when I was a kid, guess I want to feel like being a kid again here [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "A mouse named Mortimer would be too pretentious" ~Mrs. Walt Disney~ <br /><br />Six Trips Down..... <br />Many More To GO!!!<br /><br />August 2002 Downtown Disney Hilton<br />*****<br />September 2002 Off Site (Tampa)<br />*****<br />October 2002 <br />MNSSHP<br />Off Site, Downtown Disney and finally, on-site Animal Kingdom Lodge! <br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />December 2002<br />MVMCP/CP<br />Off Site <br />Kissimmee<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />April 2003<br />Birthday Trip Off Site Kissimme<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />August-September 2003 <br />Off Site Kissimmee

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Originally posted by walstib:
    What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been!
    Thank you, Kevin!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I have wondered what yours was since the day you joined... Guess I could have just asked.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I have been collecting (heavily) Disney memorabilia (aka Disneyana) for about 20 years...

The 'z' came into play about 9 years ago when I was on a Prodigy Disney Bulletin Board, and 's' was already taken.... I have permanently adopted the name "Dizneyana"... [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    Tracey ºoº
    AKA Ðizneyana

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're BRAVER than you BELIEVE, and STRONGER than you SEEM, and SMARTER than you THINK" ~ Christopher Robin to Pooh

WDW - 2 times
    DLR - 400+ times
    Next up - ???

Are you D23?

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is obvious. I took the name of one of my favorite Disney parades, which is Spectro Magic. I then inserted my first name to replace the tro in Spectro. My name rhymes with tro so SpecJoe Magic has a nice little ring to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I'm a dad! My daughter, Eisley, was born on December 17, 2010.

Regular WDW visitor since 1981

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is for my favorite hotel, the GF. Would have used the full name but thought it was too long to type each time logging in. DH makes fun of the name all the time. But in my defense, it was very late at night when I registered at Intercot. [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    "Why Worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it better." WD

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is kinda stupid actually.....I think I have told this here before. My DH and I were talking about Mickey ears one day (like the ones you get at WDW) and he just started calling them Melanie ears and well, it just evolved. [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Melanie aka Melanears ºOº

Post Thanks / Like

I really didn't know what name to sign on with so I started to look through the avatars to see what pictures were there. I was trying to find one of Thumper and had no success but Flower was there! I really figured someone would have already chosen Flower and was quite shocked when it was accepted.
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is after my dog. Her name is Shelby A is for her middle name and D is for her last name.
    So many ideas, so little time. I need a part-time job to support my craft habit.

Post Thanks / Like

Piglet, because that's my favorite character and 822 from the bus I drove for 5 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Mine's from JII, which was my favorite attraction growing up. I wanted my member name to be tied into Figment and JII, but not in too obvious a way...so, I decided to use lyrics from "One Little Spark". When Dreamfinder initially creates Figment, he describes the little guy with lyrics that begin:

"Two tiny wings,
    Eyes big and yellow..." (etc.)

11/08: CBR, Off Site (fam)
    11/07: CSR, Off Site (fam)
    2/06-3/06, 12/06: Off Site (fam)
    10/04: CBR
    5/02: ASMu
    12/01: Off Site
    6/01: CSR (honeymoon)
    3/97: Grovesnor
    2/92, 6/94: CBR
    4/90, 2/91: Off Site