Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 12

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

TT5- Are you insinuating I dated losers? What I really meant was "It's a Small World After All" (thought you'd get me on that one, didn't ya??? )

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Had to stop in for a quick "THANK YOU" for letting us continue our quest to root out evil-dolls.
    First, I have some good newsand bad news:
    Good:
    We found Eeyore.
    Bad:
    He bazooka barfed a lot of Green Squishy Syrup all over the Austrailian Chipmunks.
    Good:
    Typhoon located a nest of Binky's Raiders
    Bad:
    They sang, Typhoon's RECON fell to their knees in pain, demon dolls escaped.

Gotta go, boy is today a Heck of a bad one.

Jeff, any luck in decoding more of the evil-doll spells?

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe I got sucked in on this, but I had to see whether the number of posts on this thread was true or whether it was just someone posting "the dolls are evil" over and over again.

I was going to say you guys need a hobby, then I realized this IS your hobby.

"Go back to your lives, citizens." (OK, Disney fans, what movie is that one from?)

Post Thanks / Like

Aurora- We HAVE lives, that'a why we escape here A mini vacation into fantasy... with as many youngins as you have to take care of, you might want to try it.... Great way to let off steam

Now back to our story...

A most upsetting occurance at work! We discovered a "peep" hole big enough to stick your hand through in the ceiling of the womens restroom. Everyone else suspects shifty court-ordered community service workers. I, alone, realize the truth. I tried to explain it was really a band of escaped, tunneling, IASW dolls, trying to take ME, the one true Queen, hostage, in an effort to flush out the rebel forces... The other girls just rolled their eyes, and my supervisor asked "how many days until your next vacation?" Now, why would she ask that...

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 16, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 16, 1999).]

dpamac Guest

Flush out? Please tell me that was an accident.

Suffice it to say, Queen, that you have your avid supporters. We watch the posts and thank the maker that we aren't involved. Yet, like a bad movie, we can't help but keep watching. Yet, we have no political motivation to join either side. Yep, that's right . . . We're just like the majority of the country.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, it was an accident, buy after I read back over it, I realized it sounded clever (not to mention appropriate)

Sometimes I wonder, just how many "secret" readers we have out there... how many people "hide" their computer screen when they're reading these posts and someone walks into the room??? We're like a cheap romance novel that you can't wait to read, but you carry around in a brown paper bag...

Post Thanks / Like

Hang in there beth, it's gonna be a long one.

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Aurora, Come on, "Toy Story!!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I'd just like to congradulate JimmyC & Tiggtigg5 and whoever else I was talking to about my equipment. Thankyou all for helping me escape Mexico, but we must not forget my clone still romes Disney World we've gotta find it. Oh yeah what was JimmyC doing at the Little Mermaid character greeting or was that him..........
    tune in next time for B*A*S*H* does JimmyC have a clone, Will the Queen live or will her evil brother Scab kill her and blame her child, Did piglet ever reach Jimmy or did he just reach the clone, nobody knows. Till next time this is Eeyore signing off.

------------------
    *The Lonsome Donkey*
    -Eeyore

Post Thanks / Like

Ariel and her friends are part of a sea surveillance team that I had to set up.
    Typhoon's recon managed to find parts of the subs from 20,000 hidden in Mexico so I sent Piglett to check the warehouse.

He discovered most of the subs are gone.

Osarker, I just dispatched the Austrailian Chipmunks to check out that hole. They will also provide security. Just make sure your cats are well fed

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Is there a IASW doll for taking care of accident victims...

The one call a parent HATES to get...

Mom, I just got in a car accident... I think I'm okay (and then we spent 7+hours in the ER room), seems a truck decided in the middle of the freeway to just STOP. Period.
    Stop. in the fast lane.... and my daughter
    is driving 70 miles an hour BEHIND them and could not stop, well, she did stop, but after her Nissan was UNDER their pickup truck... and the icing on the cake? They got their truck started again (finally) and drove off!!!! And no one thought to get the license plate number of the truck.

She's okay, just a little sore.... okay, a whole lot sore, but physically okay.

so.. which doll is for her?

Ali's Mom

Post Thanks / Like

I think it was one of the evil dolls driving the truck! JimmyC, TiggTigg5, Typhoon, Jeff, Eeyore, retaliation time!!

Your daughter's guardian angel must have already been in place for her to have escaped serious injury. For mom, I prescribe a big fluffy Winne the Pooh to cling to (and cry with relief into)! I'm so glad she's ok. Don't stupid drivers make you want to scream?!

Post Thanks / Like

I think an accident would require all 6 IASW dolls included in the Mini bean bag collection. (Anything with beans in must be on the side of our faithful troops)

I am so glad to hear she's going to be Ok.

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

I really, really dread the day my daughter turns 16. Luckily, I have a few years. Is there really an IASW beanie collection?? If so, JimmyC really needs a set for Christmas. Anyone want to go in with me on that one??

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear your daughter is ok Ali's Mom.

During a very bad ice storm many years ago, my friend did the same thing with his Gremlin into a semi. Though he had bruises on his shoulder from the seatbelt, he would have been killed without it.

Sadly, all IASW dolls that were captured are in a lockdown due to Binky's Raiders trying to tunnel into the POW camp.

I'll send a group of squirrels though to provide extra protection. Jeff can use one of the spells to teleport them. They'll be disguised as regular squirrels hanging out in your trees.

I would have sent some trolls, but who woulda thought that the effects of Beanie Weinies and Bourbon would last this long....

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Last winter the squirrel population was so large in the Ozarks and the acorn crop so small, we fed about 2 dozen who had taken up residence in our yard sunflower seeds for several months. I think the squirrel leader camped out in our yard. He was a big, fat, red guy who hogged sunflower seeds and wouldn't run into the trees at the slightest noise like the others. We called him Big Red. Perhaps he's now Major Red, or maybe just Red for short???

The custodian checked out the space over the women's restroom this morning... he couldn't understand what made all those tiny foot prints in the dust... He did report hearing rustling in the walls, and he suspects rats...

Post Thanks / Like

Ali's Mom -- Hope your daughter is feeling a little better; what a terrible, traumatic experience for everyone.

Typhoon -- Whew!! For a second I was afraid no one knew.

Post Thanks / Like

Rats, hmmmmm

Looks like Binky's Raiders have recruited from the other end of the rodent pool....

I'll send some trolls to gas them out.

Post Thanks / Like

Aurora & Typhoon - What's the secret??? I'm having difficulty decoding "Toy Story"????

TiggTigg5 is quiet today. Maybe someone should check on him. He could be bound & gagged in the trunk of his car... the evil, renegade dolls could be using his travel trailer as a portable headquarters...

Later... as I sat here working (?) I answered my own question - "Go back to your lives citizen" !

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 17, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 17, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

IAM, SOOOOOO sorry to hear about your daughter. And am glad to hear she's ok!

That was definitely not an evil doll driving the truck it was a...well, I can't say it because this is a family board and we all had that discussion about what not to say...But you get my drift.

Sounds like you could use a hug from Cuppy though...if I can ever get "my" computer (at home) working on line after the storm problems I will send you a secret Cuppy message guaranteed to make you feel better.

Driving was a nightmare for me last night. I think the dolls prayed to the rain god for Floyd to hit me up here. They all must have been spraying water on the road for hours to get the "lake" that I encountered on the way home quite so deep. But with a little luck and the guardian Cuppy looking over me, I made it home!

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: