Quantcast What Can Toddlers (16 mos.) do in Parks

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Hi,

I've been searching for some information about what specific rides and attractions Toddlers can enjoy in all the parks. Anyone know of a link with this info (you can e-mail me) or perhaps if you wouldn't mind posting the rides here that would be great! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] We have a VERY easy going boy and I was wondering if he would be able to go on non-height requirement rides such as Buzz? Any help is very much appreciated. We're going in October [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] . Can't wait!
    2001 ASMo, 2003 Royal Pacific and Poly, 2004 Beach Club, 2005 Cabins at FW, 2007 Poly, 2008 Poly and Hard Rock, 2009 Portofino and Poly, 2014 Royal Pacific and Kidani

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

There's plenty for toddler's to do at the MK. You'll find most of the attractions in Fantasyland to be right up his alley. Cinderella's Golden Carrousel, It's a small world, Winnie the Pooh and Ariel's Grotto should be very entertaining for him. Mickey's Toontown Fair has the character greetings which at his age should be very interesting- Great photo opportunity. In Tomorrowland Buzz Lightyear will have him spinning around. Lots of action going on. Other attractions to catch - Enchanted Tiki room -under new management, Jungle Cruise, Country Bear Jamboree. Plus the parades and shows. You'll have a blast!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My son was 10 months on his first trip and 17 on his second.

He loved many rides including...
    Buzz, Pooh, Alladin's Magic Carpet, Cinderella's Carousel, Teacups, Peter Pan, Its a Small World, snow white, jungle cruise and the Tomorrowland Speedway was so soothing to him he fell asleep [img]graemlins/sleepin.gif[/img] And he was driving!!!

In MGM: Playhouse disney is great and i think the motorcar parade is one of the best for kids because of the huge amount of characters in it.

in Epcot he liked Food Rocks.

in Animal Kingdom... Tarzan Rocks, Festival of Lion King, and Triceratop spin

Becareful if you take him to the Contemprary's Arcade. He wanted to play every game multiple times. We spent alot of money in there. At least we got a rubber chicken for all the tickets we won. [img]graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]

Enjoy, Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I will echo what everyone else had said here, there is more that a 16 month old CAN do than CANNOT . Any non-height requirement ride would probably be fine. Some rides or attractions might be loud, so if he startles easily, you might watch out for that. You will have a fabulous time I'm sure. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    “Do all the good you can,
    By all the means you can,
    In all the ways you can,
    In all the places you can,
    At all the times you can,
    To all the people you can,
    As long as ever you can.”
    -John Wesley

Post Thanks / Like

we took our ds the first time just aver 1 year and had a great time. there was plenty for him to do . rides or not he could also play in the water sprays attractions found in each park ( just bring a change of clothes and swim diaper) and in toontown in MK there was a playground. my son is still out going as he was whe the first time he went and went on every thing he could go on no ploblems at all. if your child is timid maybe make your own judgement call. your child will at anyage have many things to do do not worry.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that there is more that they CAN do than CANNOT....all the parks seem to have a huge amount of things....my daughter has been to WDW when she was 1 mo, 7 mo, 1yr, 18 mo and 2 yrs. she has always enjoyed herself.

REmember about the kid-swap. (Most rides that have a height restriction allow one parent to wait in line and ride while the other watches the kid. Just make sure the first parent gets a special pass from the cast member for the kid-swap....when the first one gets off, they hand the pass to the other parent, and the other parent doesn't have to wait in line for the ride.)
    This way the big kids have fun too.

As a note of caution....make sure your child does not take his/her shoe off during the Safari in Animal Kingdom....Don't ask me how I know...but I think the elephants might have liked the little lights on the sides of the sneakers.
    "I think the bees...S-U-S-P-E-C-T something...."<br /><br />Annual Week-long visits<br />'83-'87: Polynesian<br />'87-'90: Carribbean<br />Biannual week-long visits<br />'90-'00 :Old Key West<br /> Caribbean<br /> Dixie<br /> Polynesian<br />'00-Present: Dixie and Caribbean

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: