Quantcast Planning and THE SPOUSE - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MnDloveDisney Guest

Wink

I'm definitely the planner. My husband likes to know what I'm planning, but he doesn't get too involved in the details. He thinks its funny that I know what day we're going to what park, and where we are eating. Every now and then he'll "quiz" me..."Tuesday, lunch?"..

I wasn't this obsessed as this when we went on our honeymoon last year...see what you all did to me?!?!?

------------------
    Visits:
    '82,'83,'84,'85,'86,'87,'88,'89,'90,'91,'95
    Honeymoon-December 2000 at Port Orleans
    2001 Trips:June 2001 - ASTD Conference (sneaking some Disney in between!)
    December 2001 - All-Star Music

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

my girlfriend and i plan everything together i love planning it helps getting excitied.plus when we go over the plans its something we both would like to do.everyday we walk 2 miles(in part to lose weigh, in part to get ready for walking in wdw) we discuss everything about going, priority seating to what days we want to do what. having both interested in the planning makes the trip more enjoyable for both of us.
    we leave october 14th! WAHOOOOOO

------------------
    MAIN STREET IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PLACE ON EARTH

Post Thanks / Like

In my family I do all the planning. My wife says I'm obsessed. Our second trip is coming up this December. She was impressed with our last trip with some of the things I found out on these boards like riding up front in the monorail. She doesn't understand why the planning has to start 6 months in advance. She doesn't start to get excited until the month before.
    Bruce

------------------

[This message has been edited by Tigger2 (edited August 17, 2001).]

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, my wife is gaining the fever! She is reading the books and I'm checking the web for the latest. This trip (our first to WDW together, her second I think) is a reward for me finally completing that pesky degree.

Anyway, she hasn't always been this much of a planner but I'm growing on her...

------------------

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

My husband does all of the calling, priority seating arrangements,etc.. but i do have a hand in the final decision making. We are going the first week in Oct and already have out itinerary printed out. Plus both of us visit this site on a daily basis!

------------------
    "Seize the moment, live the experience, and enjoy life to the fullest".......Mickey-Rph

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess I am (thankfully) in the minority when I tell you that both my husband and I are equally involved in all aspects of vacations planning and we have a blast. It is always such fun! We sit together and plan everything on paper and make the calls together. Even the kids get involved and make suggestions on what favorites they do not want to miss at Disney. I think it would not be nearly as much fun if someone had to do all the work and not be able to share the excitement.

------------------

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: