Quantcast Does anyone sell scrapbook supplies at WDW?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question

I am wondering if any of the shops in WDW sell scrapbook supplies. I have a few Disney stickers I have found here and there but was hoping to find more.

Thanks,

Susie
    Susie

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I've seen them everywhere! Just a few that come to mind:

Mousegears at Epcot
    World of Disney at DD
    Main Street Emporium
    Fantasia Gift Shop at The Contemporary

Have fun with it, I'm so behind, I'm just starting my Disneyland '99 pages!
    ~*~Renee~*~<br /><br />"Zip-a-dee-do-dah..Tip for today!"<br /><br />"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas"<br /><br />~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:<br />DL-ALOT!<br />Since being married with children:<br />DL '99~Off Site<br />DW '00~Off Site<br />DL '01~Off Site<br />DW~05/02-Contemporary<br />NEXT UP: May, 2004-WL? Poly?

Post Thanks / Like

I heard that the stationary store that is connected to the Art of Disney store
    (in Downtown Disney) will be turning into a Disney scrapbook store! The projected date is the end of July, beginning of August. I heard that they will have scissors that will cut Mickey ears!!! [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]
    I can't wait to check it out for myself!

Post Thanks / Like

Scissors that cut mouse ears?! no way! and here I thought I was doing good with my mickey ears punch! I hope a purely disney scrapbook store realyl does open, that would be too awesome!

When I was there in December, all I could find was a photo album. A bit small for 12x12 (more like 11x12) but it holds all my disney pages.

And I just picked up every free piece of paperwork around: maps, menus, brochures, everything. and bought postcards of insides of rides like Haunted mansion, when i knew my pictures wouldn't come out! I have a couple of really good pages where all the pictures are postcards!
    I am Sunburned. I may sit in a corner and cry heigh-ho for a husband!<br />Beatrice - Much Ado about Nothing<br /><br />1984 - Poly<br />1998 - Off site<br />Oct. 30-Nov.4, 2000 - Coronado Springs<br />2001 - Animal Kingdom Lodge<br />Sept.20-27, 2003 - Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

In May 2002 i purchased stickers and cutouts ju st for scrapbooks at the World of Disney store and created a GREAT book.
    Jan 93 Disney Villa's
    May 96 Port Orleans
    Apr 97 Off Prop.
    Oct 98 All Star Music
    May 01 All Star Sports
    Feb 02 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    May 02 Beach Club
    Sep 02 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Oct 02 Polynesian
    Feb 03 Polynesian
    Oct 04 Fort Wilderness Campground
    Dec 07 Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

I found WDW scrapbooking supplies at Michaels craft store. They carry themed scrapbook papers with Big Thunder, Cinderellas Castle, Toontown. The book even has a paper with a map of the Magic Kingdom. They are so cool looking, I almost hate to cut them. I also found a book with Mickey icon papers there, as well as Mickey punchouts.
    I also saved every map, menu, and ticket I got while in WDW.
    Liz
    2002 ASM * 2003 CR/BCV * 2004 OKW * 2004 SSR & POR * 2005 HHI * 2006 VWL * 2006 SSR * 2007 OKW & POP * 2007 OKW * 2008 BCV/VERO/SSR * 2008 SOG !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by aquaboogie:
    And I just picked up every free piece of paperwork around: maps, menus, brochures, everything. and bought postcards of insides of rides like Haunted mansion, when i knew my pictures wouldn't come out! I have a couple of really good pages where all the pictures are postcards!
    I pick up the free things as well .... maps and menus add a lot to pages, and they're free! [img]smile.gif[/img]

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Can't wait to check out that scrapbook store!! I could spend a lot of time in there!! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    Mickey ear scissors...gotta get those! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

NO way! I scrapbooking store! Way cool!

A few years ago I bought a Creative Keepsakes Yearbook of strictly Disney Page ideas. It was like $20, but definetly worth it. I think they come out with another one every year.
    ~*~Renee~*~<br /><br />"Zip-a-dee-do-dah..Tip for today!"<br /><br />"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas"<br /><br />~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:<br />DL-ALOT!<br />Since being married with children:<br />DL '99~Off Site<br />DW '00~Off Site<br />DL '01~Off Site<br />DW~05/02-Contemporary<br />NEXT UP: May, 2004-WL? Poly?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: