Quantcast What is an E-Ticket?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question

My sister read in a Disney book something about an E-Ticket. She told me that for $13.00 you could get this ticket so that you could stay in the parks one hour after it closes.
    Can someone tell me about this??? Thanks.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

The link posted above will give you all the info needed. When WDW first opened, most of the rides took an additional ticket, A-E, besides the gate price. The best rides required the E-Ticket. The phrase has stuck, and that it what is referred to for the E-ride Nights.

I have purchased them three times, twice when the parks were not busy, and once when they were busy. I found that when the parks are not busy, than the E-Ride Night is not either. It is a great experience. My wife and I purchased them on one trip without the kids, and we enjoyed just walking MK in all it glory at night, then enjoying some ice cream in the quiet.

When it was busy, it really was not worth it. Most of the lines were in excess of 30 minutes.

[ March 01, 2004, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: AndrewJackson ]
    First Trip ¨¨*:•
    Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground - June, 1974

Last Trip ¨¨*:•
    Port Orleans/Saratoga Springs - March, 2017

Next Trip ¨¨*:•
    Bay Lake Tower - March, 2018

And about 40 more in between....

Post Thanks / Like

E-ride nights are also limited to 12,000. It's for resort guests only, and I think they are very worth it if you're staying on property.
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Main Street Jim:
    E-ride nights are also limited to 12,000. It's for resort guests only, and I think they are very worth it if you're staying on property.
    Jim when was the last E-night at MK?

Kevin AKA Womble

Post Thanks / Like

Ummm...ya know...LOL...I'm not real sure. I wanna say probably last November or so.

Late November/early December has the MVMCPs, so there were no E-ride nights, and we haven't had one since then.

I have no idea when the next ones are scheduled.
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks for the quick response Jim! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I thought that was the case about the E-nights, I’m still hoping they will have some in May.
    Kevin AKA Womble
    Disneyland Ca. 91-92 / Offsite 93-96-97-98-02-03-07 /
    Caribbean Beach 94-95-98 / All-star 99-01 / PO French Quater 00 / Coronado Springs 04 / PO Riverside 05-06

Post Thanks / Like

i was just wondering about E Ride Nights.
    i hope there will be some in june.

i read that it is for 3 hours after park closes.
    i don't know if 1 hour would be enough.

anyone know for sure.

david

Post Thanks / Like

I made some reservations for dinner yesterday and I asked about the E-Ride nights in May...the guy I spoke to said that he doesn't really see any reason why they wouldn't have it at that time. It's usually the best time for them out of the year and there is enough people who would want to do it. When I did the E-Ride night last year there were probably around 100 people only, so it's hard to say what they will decide, especially with everything that's going on with the company. I'm going to be there May 19-25...keeping my fingers crossed! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

David, where did you see it was only for one hour...? They run for 3 hours, you are correct there.

Irishjig...only *100* people...?? You sure about that? Almost NOBODY...?? You sure that's not 1,000, or even 10,000? 100 seems TOO low a number. I would think they would possibly cancel if they only sold 100 tickets

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Main Street Jim:
    David, where did you see it was only for one hour...?
    if you read the first post i think homer said one hour.
    i knew i had read 3 hours somewhere and i just wanted to know what was correct.

david

Post Thanks / Like

The E-Ride nights last for three hours after the park closes, and all the times we've done it, it's been well worth it, especially in the days before Fastpass, but still today.

We have done it during some of the busiest times of the year--Easter week and never had a wait of more than ten minutes and most of the time it was get off and get right back on. One year on Buzz Lightyear, they just let us stay in the car because no one was waiting and we drove around and did the ride about 5 times in a row without ever getting out. It was great.

One of the nice things about E-Ride nights is that it takes the pressure off during the day because you know you'll be going on the major rides later that night. So, it gives you time to do other things at the parks or resort during the day.

I've always found them to be well worth it.

Jeff
    Disney Vacation Club Member

The Beach Club
    Remember the Magic!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

This is 'homer', that is my cat's name but hey, I had to come up with something! ;o)
    Anyway, I found out the E-Ticket times for March, April and May but still need to know,

Where is the current E-Ticket info? I was directed to: http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/.../parkhours.asp
    And this doens't say E-Tickets, just park hours. I feel pretty silly but where is this info. at?

Thanks for all the great info.!

Cheri AKA homer

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: