Quantcast Contact lenses - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contact lenses

Post Thanks / Like

[img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] I visited Disney World in October of 2000 right after I got my first pair of contacts, and I must say that I have never had any problems with them (I wear soft by the way). I'm sure what happened on your sledding incident was just out of the ordinary and you shouldn't have a problem if you keep your eyes open on rides. Heck, I rode Millennium Force at Cedar Point with my contacts in and I was fine (and that coaster hits 93 mph)! Hope I helped!
    Visits: Too many to count!

College Programs: 3

What's next? We'll see...

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by PolyGirl40:
    My son wears contacts. He even swims with them in. [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] He's never had a problem on any of the rides - and he's been on them all.

Of course - we always travel with another set. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Swim? Is it ok to swim with them Carol? I got mine back in Nov, so I haven't had them for swimming season yet.

I've sometimes had problems and always carry my glasses with me when I have my contacts in, just in case. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <b>Eddy</b> <br /><br /><i>"Remember the Magic"</i> <br /><br /><i><b>*Happy Holidays!*</b></i><br /><br /><b>Next up:</b><br /><i>All Star Sports</i>-<b>February 2003</b><br /><br /><b>12</b> weeks and counting!<br /><br /><b><i>"We Go On"</i></b>

Post Thanks / Like

I've been a contact lens wearer for years and wear mine on everything at WDW, too. No problems. Swimming is also fine as long as I don't open my eyes underwater. My husband gets jealous because I can see everything at Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, etc... and he can't (wears glasses only). If you wear disposables like me, you don't have much to lose! Go for it!!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I think the contacts are better than glasses. Seems to me that anytime I've worn glasses, I'm hanging on to them on the thrill rides. Anyone ever lost their glasses??

Post Thanks / Like

The one I lost way back when was a hard contact lens. I have gas perm now and like you Tavel, I don't even own a second pair. I do feel better knowing that most people don't have problems with them. Thanks so much. You guys are great. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

8 more days!!!! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: