Hi everyone!!!! I’m so excited to say that I have convinced my husband to return to DW with me for the princess half marathon at the end of feb 2024! As I stated I have not been since 2011. Ugh!

I like to plan out EVERYTHING! I used to be able to do this rather well in regards to best price, short wait times, dining preferences, all in all great vaca planning on my part if I may say so. lol

But holy cow! Things have changed!!! I’m hoping mostly for the better. Few questions though:
1. Can I cancel my hotel ressie/tix if I do not manage to register for the race (it sells out too quickly?)
2. How likely is it I am unable to reg for the race? Will be reg as soon as it’s open
3. Is genie+ as great as fastpass used to be (if not just expensive) and should I get it? Maybe just for a couple days?
4. Can someone explain this virtual queue thing to me? Only certain rides have it? I need to be at that park for the queue? Does this require genie +?
5. Are there any rides that I should just forget about even bothering to try to ride bc of the difficulty with this queue system or they just are “sold out” very quickly.
6. Is there anything I really need to know about how tix/parks are being done differently?
7. Are the gondolas efficient? We’re they useful at CBR for anyone?
8. Magicbands… should I get one? If so should I get the hubby one? I’m referring to the + option.

I know some of these are not in the right place but u know…simplicity and stuff…

Trip planning was a breeze back in 2011!!!But it’s all good. I love that’s DW is utilizing new technology and I’m sure I will get all figured out. Eventually! I’m so excited! Just need a little help with any changes.

Thanks everyone!!!!