Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
If you get get the virus, vaxed or not, then what is the point of the shot? I realize if you get a flu shot, you can still get the flu. But how many people do you know that get the MMR shot and come down with with measles, mumps or rubella? I'm vaxed, but this is America buddy and you've got freedom of choice here. The media and the Biden administration are way overhyping this virus. I know someone who died of COVID in the last month, but I've also had five other friends or acquaintances die of no-COVID cause over the course of the summer. If you want to live your life in a bubble then be my guest, but life is too short for me not to live a fearless life.
So if I understand you correctly you are saying that the only thing the vaccine does is vastly lowers the risk of you from dying from Covid but you can still get Covid. Seems like a good reason to get the vaccine to me. You know....since not dying is better than dying.

Again...again...again...the vaccine is a safe and effective way to help prevent the spread of Covid and individuals that are able to get it should get it as soon as possible.