Looking at how they haven't traced any outbreaks back to Walt Disney World since it reopened, and the steps that the parks have taken to keep guests safe, we've decided to pull the trigger and we booked our DVC (Old Key West) for mid-December. We haven't been to Walt Disney World since 2017, and our oldest hasn't been since 2015. We're looking forward to a week together at Walt Disney World, even with COVID restrictions and changes in place. If we can get to ride Rise of the Resistance, it'll be worth it. Also, our oldest daughter turns 21 a few weeks before the trip, so we'll take everyone to a Signature restaurant. It occurred to me that we've never taken our kids to any Signature restaurants. We've always reserved those for special occasions for just my wife and I. So this will be nice.

I'm actually looking forward to no Extra Magic Hours, no Park Hopping, and no Fast Passes (and only 25% capacity). The planning will be MUCH easier, and we won't feel as rushed. Plus, with a 1-bedroom villa at OKW, we can do many meals in our room, which will be nice (and save us money).

Very excited to be going back to Walt Disney World!