On Monday I went to the TM preview at USF/IOA. Everything was so well done to keep social distancing. The parks were virtually empty. There’s nothing like walking through Diagon Alley and having it to yourself... heaven!!!

Mostly all the shops have one entrance to keep crowds down inside and have spaced queue lines outside. As far as dining, mobile ordering is encouraged. It didn’t work well for me though. Hopefully by opening all the kinks will be worked out.

Before going into any shop, ride or dining area there is a TM with hand sanitizer. On the Hogswart Express the compartment you ride in can hole 8 passengers. Now they load by how many are in your party. I had the compartment to myself. The longest line of the day was Hagrids.

Tuesday.... Volcano Bay water park. I didn’t go on any of the slides. This is my home away from home. I was there mainly to see my co worker’s and meet up with one of my supervisors. Things have changed a bit on the beaches. The chairs are in groups of 5 or less and then spaced more than 6 feet from the next grouping of chairs. There is now a queue for the locker rentals and only two of your party are allowed in. Again to keep it from getting too crowded in that area.

Masks are encouraged but not required. You can not wear your mask on any slides. Masks are required to go into the two stores that are there. I didn’t notice too many hand sanitizer dispensers, but there was a lot of signage to wash your hands. At the dining areas they will offer hand sanitizer.

All in all I feel they did a wonderful job. The TM were on top of sanitizing. I am looking forward to returning to work soon. Another story is I’ve been out on worker’s compensation since New Year’s Day. I fell while working and broke my wrist. I hope to be released on Tuesday to return to work.

I have pictures posted on Instagram under my public account.... Marciuniversal.