This topic may be somewhat redundant as I see there already is a thread mentioning carrying points. The reality is that financial analysts are saying that Disney might not reopen their parks until 2021.

Akin to insurance companies giving users refunds, should we be getting a portion of our maintenance fees back? I understand you are damned if you do and damned if you don't that any refund now would probably result in higher fees next year. The internal wear and tear is obviously halted with parks being closed, but I'm sure building exteriors take a beating under Florida weather conditions.

The other thread discussed will we get to keep our points longer with potentially nine months of this year knocked out for travel. However, my question is would Disney allow for great DVC capacity rates to allow users to get back up to speed on their points? We have about 300 points per year, but if you are a family with a thousand or thousands of points per year then could you catch up?

Bonus question, is anyone aware of any history of DVC member class action suits against Disney? Lawyers will be laughing all the way to the bank once the dust from COVID-19 settles.