Cast of Characters
Me - Just got back from Disneyland and doesn't want to work
T - My tech at work who is one year younger than me

My tech has only been to Disney once about 10 years ago when her daughter was little. She got the flu and didn't enjoy any of it.

My coworker just came back from his trip to Disney World. (Yes, I am blessed to work with a Disney loving crew). He raved about how good Marrakesh was. My tech just didn't understand how he could enjoy Disney so much as an adult with no kids. She just flat out thinks I'm crazy anyway, so she doesn't question me.

I said "I'm taking you to Disney World. We'll go at the beginning of December." She just kinda looked at me at first, but then she got excited as we started looking at exact dates. I'm buying my son a house, and it closes next week. My son is having a big family dinner on December 8 to celebrate the holidays, his house and my boys' birthdays. I thought it would be good timing for me to just have a mini vacation on my days off after that diner, so Dec 9-11 it is.

Flights are booked. I need to decide which resort we are going to stay in. ADRs are made

Dec. 9
Spend the evening at Epcot with dinner at Marrakesh.

Dec 10
We'll spend the day at Disney Springs with lunch at Chef Art Smith's Homecoming. She really wanted chicken, and I've read good reviews about this restaurant on here.

In the evening, we'll attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - a first for me.

Dec. 11
We fly out in the afternoon. I'm trying to decide if we should spend the morning in AK or in DHS.

Somewhere in there, I need to find Tiana. That is the only character she is interested in seeing.