After talking about it pretty much since our last visit in 2017 we have now booked the next instalment!

April 25th 2020 we will be waking up very early in the morning for the hour and a half journey to Manchester Airport, taking the loooooong 9 hour flight to Orlando and once we arrive checking into our hotel and getting set up, the next day we'll make the long awaited return to Magic Kingdom and 2 weeks of Disney Magic.

Making the journey is myself, my sister (Tinker Bellbell), my mother (Disney Doodle), father and my wife who will be making her first ever trip to WDW. It also roughly ties in with our 1st wedding anniversary - there will be celebrating badges!

Very excited for this trip. We had planned the days and booked time off work a while ago but had to wait for new passports to be ready and for me to have a few medical investigations (all came back clear!) before we could book flights, tickets and so on. Looking forward to old favourites like Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Everest, Pirates (too many to name them all here!) and seeing the new Toy Story and Galaxy Edge areas at Hollywood Studios. Also excited to show Mrs Giggy why this is my happy place!

184 days and 12 hours until takeoff... that will fly by, right?