Ah, Paris! I spent my honeymoon there a couple years ago. I highly recommend checking out the resources at Join Us in France. It started as a podcast a few years ago about everything French. It's hosted by Annie, a native Frenchwoman who spent a lot of time living in the US and then moved back to southern France a few years ago and was rediscovering her home country. She often has her friend, Elise, as a co-host, who is an American living in France and runs her own tour company. The podcast morphed into a website and Facebook groups. So much helpful information shared there. The podcast episodes are so well done and the website makes it easy to search for what you're interested in. There are a couple episodes about Disneyland Paris, traveling around Paris with children, navigating transportation, how to order food in restaurants.... it goes on!

I definitely recommend staying in the city for your Paris days. It's a large city but very accessible by bus, foot, Uber, Taxi and metro. Be careful about Air B&B - there are a lot of issues people are having. Locals do not want tourists in their buildings (although I know you won't behave badly!) and the French government wants to regulate it. It's lead to a lot of last-minute cancellations and many people I read about are left stranded without places to stay. Even if you do find a place that looks good and the host is communicative, the other residents of the building may make things difficult like changing access codes to the foyer or something like that. I think there are alternatives that are similar to Air B&B but I can't remember what they are right now. There are nice hotels for every budget in every part of the city, including brands familiar to us in North America. When we went we used Marriott points to stay almost free.

Eiffel Tower - buy your tickets online 90 days in advance if you can! Treat it with FastPass-like urgency. There are limited numbers of advance tickets that go on sale online and days quickly sell out. There is no "low crowd" time for the Tower. We were there in off-peak season in late fall/early winter and the line was still hours long. Buying tickets in advance won't allow you to skip the security checkpoints (there are two) but it will still save you a lot of time in ticket queues. I personally think the view from the second floor is better than from the tippy top, but there's a champagne bar up there and that's worth it, lol!

Stroll around and take in the different neighborhoods in Paris. I love finding a food tour to take when exploring a new city and Paris has lots of them! You get a guide in English (or French, if you prefer) and for a couple of hours you take a lovely walking tour with stops at bakeries, restaurants, bars, etc. learning about local culture, history, and foods.

If you'll have 3 or more days in Paris and plan to hit the major museums and landmarks that require admission, consider the Paris Museum Pass. We bought these and they were clutch! It covers admission for just about everything except the Tower. Again, it allows you to skip the ticket lines, which chew up sooo much time in your day. Security is similar to Disney and moves pretty quickly, but ticket lines do not. I can't remember how old your kiddos are, but many of these places have FREE admission for kids UNDER 18! What! We are trying to plan a trip to take ours before they start costing money, hahah!

Your credit cards will work fine. We took some Euros out from an ATM when we got there and used our cards the rest of the time. Let the credit card companies take care of the exchange rates for you. We were pleasantly surprised at how affordable we found most of Paris to be. It can be as expensive as you make it, but it's very easy to go to the little markets or Monoprix, get some beautiful cheese, a baguette, a bottle of wine and have a picnic! Crepe stands are everywhere, in spring/summer the ice cream stands are open.

Anything else you're wondering about?