We all have bad days... We have those days where we are frustrated with family, friends, but mostly work... We all have those days where it feels nothing is going right and the world is out to get us... But, we know, in reality, that isn't true...

But, am I the only one who, to get out of that funk, puts on Disney music to help with the mental state??? I am sure I can't be the only one here on this site...

If I have a bad day at work, I come home and put YouTube on my TV... I will watch Disney videos, including live streams, podcasts, or attraction videos... I love Disney Parks series of live streaming videos, especially the sun rising for all four WDW theme parks... I especially love watching the Must Do's or the video capture of the resort channels... I will put on iTunes and play songs my from personal Disney collection... I try to get lost in the Florida sun/heat and let my mind take me away, strolling down Main Street USA. seeing the Castle in the background... Or walking through the "jungle" and into the open with Tree of Life just ahead of me... Or Spaceship Earth and the great Epcot music playing in the background...

My newest go to on iTunes is the music from Pandora and Rivers of Light in Animal Kingdom... Pandora has some of the best, most relaxing background music, and even though I find the Rivers of Light show boring, the music is great...

So, after having a bad day or just feeling down, what is your Disney go to???