Woke up nice and early and discovered that our room amnesties included Joffreys coffee - a regular one and a Mickey's 90th birthday blend - After trying it we decided it was Mickey blend for us when we needed a caffeine fix. Its a good rich coffee with no bitterness or after taste at all. We had a ADR at Whispering Canyon Café for 8:55am and at about 8:45am we were shown to our table in the "quiet" room. We did wonder how to get in with the steps but to the left and around the corner there's a wheelchair ramp so all good. We had more coffee, orange juice and I had the eggs benedict and DH had the cheese omelette. We both enjoyed our choices and had good service but no "antics" which was fine as we weren't fussed either way about them.
Took the bus to Epcot and arrived mid-morning. The security was new to us at the park but similar to the airport but I was surprised by how many people were there, I though most would have got there for rope drop. Security done we headed to Guest Relations and was seen by a very understanding CM about the DAS who advised we have one each. That done we headed to our first fastpass which was Soarin'. Both liked the new film but my fear of heights kicked in over the mountain and pyramids so eyes closed time! I didn't have that with the old film so think it must be this one is clearer.