Arrived at Wilderness Lodge just after 9 and walked in and WOW!!!! That Christmas tree is INCREDIBLE!!! We checked in then and a walk around the shop and the pool area before heading to Roaring Fork about 11, picked up our Christmas theme refillable mugs and sat outside with coffee and the Roaring Fork breakfast platters. Afterwards we sat in the lobby people watching and chatting to the Photopass CM when she wasn't working. At around 2 ish we told our room was ready and we headed up to floor 6 where we had and ADA room with roll-in shower overlooking the courtyard. Beautiful room with plenty of toiletries, towels and again a super comfy bed.
After a quick unpack we headed straight back out to Chef Art Smith's Homecomin via Disney bus. The food is soooooo good there, one of the managers came over to talk to me about my allergies - shellfish, fish and seafood in general - so I had the fried chicken and Calvin had the pork BBQ plate. Unfortunately too full for dessert - and the Hummingbird Cake looked ah-mazing ( to quote a Disney Junior princess ). We decided if lucky enough to come again to WDW, this restaurant will be a must-do.
Still jet-lagged we returned to the hotel after dinner and bed!