We decided to take a trip to the World for our 10th anniversary this week.

It was me (38), my wife (47), my son (8) and my daughter (7) to start with, then my parents joined us on tuesday. I won't put their age though.

I am going to combine the first two days, as we didn't do much. We checked in to our condo (free by the way, we went through a presentation). After we checked in and unpacked we went to the pool. We were there a couple hours as they show a movie for the kids at this pool.

The next day (Sunday), we decided to go out exploring. We took the family to Disney Springs and walked around some. We also did some Pokemon Go (yes, we are that family). We went to go get a free sample at Ghirardelli, only to walk in, and there were no samples .

We then decided to do some resort hopping. I first took the family to the Contemporary. Had to show the kids the view from the concourse and show them the five legged goat. They were impressed. Next, we got on the monorail and went to the Poly. We walked around there some and looked at the Polynesian architecture. Next, we were going to go to Grand Floridian, but the monorail was down. We hopped back on a bus and went back to the Springs.

Took the family to the coca cola store and saw the polar bear. The kids were really excited about that. Did not purchase the pictures as they are really expensive. After that, we went back to our vehicle and drove back to our condo to eat dinner and call it a night. Monday we went to Animal Kingdom, and I will post about that soon.