Looking forward to my oldest daughter returning to WDW for first trip in 12 years with us! She used to go every year but once she got into high school decided Disney was not her thing and skipped our annual family trips. Her high school activities and friends were more important.

Scheduled this trip a little earlier because December is normally not a good time to get off work for them and wanted to take advantage of my last trip with my annual pass which expires in November. Hoping for good weather since October has not been kind to us past trips to WDW. Hurricanes and rain stay away please!

Both of our adult daughters and my husband and I will be at Shades of Green for 7 nights. The girls wanted water park add ons so they can spend time at Blizzard Beach and Typoon Lagoon. Our normal December trips one of those parks are normally closed but this time they can check them both out. Plus the pools at Shades of Green so I expect they won’t be at parks until later in day most of the time. They like to sleep late so not expecting too many early morning outings with them.

Looking forward to going to Be Our Guest with oldest and Tiffins. I think she will enjoy the Pandora addition at AK. Will check out the Toy Story area at studios but don’t expect that to be a big deal for her.

Also have a seating for the afternoon tea at GF with the girls. My husband will be on his own for a few hours. We have gone to teas in Chicago, NYC and Philly and I can’t wait to take them to Grand Floridian. My youngest Stephanie and I have been once and really enjoyed.

Shopping at Epcot will be a highlight. I am looking forward to the concerts but I don’t think I will use AP for seating- will just check out show from outside the seating area.

I would love to go to a Halloween party at MK since I adore the Hocus Pocus show and all the fun stuff but rest of family is lukewarm about that activity so probably save the money for other activities.

The girls and my husband want to do the living with the land tour the green house tour but I will skip that one. Have done it before and don’t feel the need to go again.

The other dining planned is Kona for breakfast (and an Intercot meet for my husband and myself!), Chef Art Smith at Disney Springs, Via Napoli at Epcot, new counter service at Toy Story area studios and some favorite counter service like Flametree at AK and Poly ( love the Hawaiian pulled pork sandwich). Grab Dole whip a few times and snacking at Epcot. We have stayed at Shades of Green several times and have never eaten there. I hear the food is good so might dine there one evening.

Looking forward to some family time with the two girls. Miss our WDW days with the four of us and grandma.