Just for giggles I looked for rants about why people hate WDW and/or won’t take their kids to WDW. I learned quite a bit.

Many use the reason that they’d prefer their kids experience the “actual” world instead of WDW, however in the same sentence they admit they can’t afford it or have never traveled outside of the country themselves.

Another stated they want their kids to learn about other cultures, however I’m willing to bet that given the opportunity to attend an opera or the latest Dead Pool movie I’m betting the parent would choose the latter.

Another said they didn’t want to spoil their kids and make them think such a great time would be the pinnacle of their childhood. I can’t even start to address that type of thinking...limiting happiness to decrease life expectations.

Finally the number one reason by FAR that parents don’t take their kids to WDW is because they don’t like being with their children. Those are my words and they sound harsh, but when you say you wouldn’t be able to stand sleeping in a hotel room with them, aren’t willing to ride kid-themed rides with them, and would rather get a tooth canal than watch a parade with them, then I don’t feel bad stating that you don’t like being with your kids. If you disagree but spend time with them only doing things you can tolerate then I feel sorry for your child.

I’m sad now.