Cast

Jen - snowflakegirl
Joe - DH
DS - 5 - anxiously missing Disney World since we last were there in April 2016. He frequently asks to go back because “I miss it SOOOOO much...I miss my friends the characters that I met there, and the rides that I loved there….” He doesn’t know we’re going yet!
DD - 2- Minnie obsessed little girl, going for her first trip

We ended up with a longer than planned trip this time around. Our original plan had us going Sunday to Sunday (7 nights), but the difference in airfare for extending our trip out a couple days on both sides paid for the accommodations and food!! So now we’re doing Friday - Tuesday (11 nights).

This trip will be our first split stay. And our first time staying at both of these resorts. We’re spending 2 nights at Art of Animation on the front end...DS loves Cars and Lion King and Finding Nemo...we figured he’d get a kick out of the theming of the hotel. We’ll spend the second part of the trip at AKL - Kidani Village. We’ve stayed at Jambo House before, and we’ve visited Kidani, but this will be our first stay.

We have meals booked at:
New to us
Cape May Cafe (D)
Akershus (D)
Bon Voyage Breakfast (B)
Jiko (D - just DH and I, my parents will take the kiddos and dinner at Jiko was my anniversary present to DH)

Returning favorites
Boma (D)
Boma (B)
Garden Grill (B)
Biergarten (D)
Hollywood and Vine (B)
Tusker House (B)
Restaurant Marrakesh (D)

Also looking forward to trying Satul’i Canteen and Flame Tree BBQ for the first time this trip. And we have the Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert party booked, too.

Definitely looking forward to checking out Toy Story Land and Pandora, and riding some roller coasters that DS wasn’t quite tall enough for last time we were there and he’s still talking about wanting to go on them next time we go.
We’re also lucky enough to be traveling with my parents (arriving Saturday - Tuesday) and our best friends and their 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son (Saturday to Sunday)...we traveled with them in August 2015 when we took our 5 year olds for their first trips, too.

14 days now and starting to get really excited.