I haven't been to WDW in 6 years, and so of course a lot has changed, some for the better some for the worst (in my opinion). I think I'm a little change-resistent; I heard a couple of comments about things being stale and old and kept thinking "but if you loved it once, why would you want it to be different?". Anyhow - Wondering what "changes" others have loved and hated? Or maybe something that really NEEDS a change? Here are mine:

Change is good!
- Stitch is closed, I think permanently? Okay by me, I HATED that ride, LOL
- Flights of Passage - OMG, amazing ride! Na'vi River Journey - meh
- Happily Ever After - I did really enjoy Wishes, so I wouldn't say this is "better" - but it really is a spectacular show

Change is bad!
- retheming the "flights of wonder" bird show to "Up! A bird adventure" (or whatever it was called). What a gong show - don't get me wrong, I LIKE Dug and Russell, but their addition to THIS attraction is weird and pointless - that and the opening bit about being descended from the queen of Ananadapur.... All of this just detracts from the BIRDS and I feel like we saw a lot less of them. I LOVED the old show, which felt cozy and relaxed and really let you learn about the birds. Sorry for the rant - I felt really strongly about that one ;-)
- No more Great Movie Ride? or Sorcerers hat at the entrance? Disappointed!
- Norway Pavilion all Frozen themed - I actually DID enjoy the new ride, but WAY too much Frozen and not enough Norway. I don't do the Pavillions to see movie tie-ins (and just curious - if they are going to do that anyway, why no Mulan in China?)

we need a change!
- Country Bear Jamboree- What the heck is up with that show? The whole thing smells like old and the critters are looking a touch moth eaten, but we found it hysterically inappropriate for a kids show - blood on the ground? Come up and see me some time? I felt like I was in some weird Criminal Minds episode, LOL