I have been OFF World (literally) well OFF all things WDW since my inexcusable experience last September and the complete lack of Guest NO-services, information and assistance which lead up to the collapse of a trip that had been in the planning stage for more than 8 months for my daughters 13th birthday. Now 9 months later I have started to come around, well my daughter has helped me come around to embracing the concept of letting that one bad experience be water under the bridge.

That rant now out of my system I am once again back looking for insight and intel as I have booked a "redo" "make-up" trip for her 14th birthday. No one within my family knows I have done this and they may not know for some time as I do not want to have to face the absolute disappointment that I did when I had to tell her two days before our arrival date all plans are cancelled.

Getting to the point of this post, since the pillaging of the WL resort and cutting it in half for DVC my best evaluation is that where once the WL had 25 Deluxe rooms 15 on the South Wing and 10 on the North Wing, there is now only 10 left all on the North Wing. Is this a correct assumption? If not can someone in the know please enlighten me. I had hoped they would have kept at least the 5 on the south wing where the upper and lower sections come together, but from reading and reviewing and speaking to Guest Services it seems ALL of that wing in now only DVC property.

If there are truly only 10 left then all 10 would be on the end of the North Wing where those have always been. These 10 had obstructed views of Bay Lake and I am wondering since the addition of the Cabins and walkways leading to them are the views to the lake any better?

Has anyone recently been there to visually see this area or stayed in one of these rooms?

Just trying to get the real picture before speaking with what used to be called Itinerary Planning and is now Signature Services... No clue why they would remove onsite personnel that could actually answer site specific questions and put them in a central off site location that is generic at best.....

Anyway, as always I appreciate all insight and information and thank you for your help!!!