Wow! So I haven't done one of these in forever!! I figured "why not"???

It will be:
Myself
18 year old son, Collin - freshly graduated from high school! He decided to do this instead of a Sr. trip = happy mom!
16 year old son, Landon - my Disney kid who loves it all as much as his mom!
18 year old - Kelsey - Collin's girlfriend and has only been to Disney once, when she was around 6 or 7.
DH Kevin, was coming, then not coming, then might fly in for a few nights (for Ohana lol), so who knows. He is on our Poly resort reservation, but has no tickets, no FP, soooo....

We have three nights booked at All Star Sports to start the trip. I rented DVC points for the rest of the trip, but my friend didn't have enough points to cover the whole trip so we settled on a value because Disney prices have become crazy expensive even with the military discount. Not big fans of the values, but we will be fine. Then we end the trip on a high note with 5 nights at the Poly, our absolute favorite place to be in WDW.

We have 5 day hoppers and will likely add waterparks once we are there. The boys would love to do one day at Universal, but I am a mean momma and told them no, unless they all want to pay for their own tickets, which they are actually considering. Hmmm, wonder if I can get them to pay for my ticket as well. LOL.

We have plenty of dining booked/planned:
Lunch somewhere new in DTD on arrival
Whispering Canyon café dinner
Sci Fi lunch
Lunch along the flower and garden booths
Dinner at the new QS in Pandora
Breakfast at Grand Floridian Café
Hopefully a few lunches/snacks at the Oasis pool bar, one of our favorite spots
Dinner at Ohana
Dinner at Rose and Crown
Lunch at Be our Guest
Dinner at Skipper Cantina
Kona Isle sushi dinner with maybe a little monorail snacking and end at Trader Sam's outdoor patio
California Grill date night for Collin and Kelsey for Kelsey's birthday, he planned this one
Room service Ohana on our last night
Kona Café breakfast before we leave to head home

And a stop at the beach for a late lunch/early dinner on the drive home, and since no one has to be anywhere the next day maybe I can score a room and spend a night at the beach to break up the drive.

We got all the FPs we wanted, including two for FOP. One FOP in the evening so we can see Pandora at night, and one FOP in the morning so we can ride more than once.

Really looking forward to taking Kelsey who doesn't remember much from her one and only trip when she was young. She is super excited to be going. As a mom I am also happy with Collin's graduation trip choice. Instead of worrying about him all week, he will be with me all week! I know, I'll have to let go eventually..... Also really looking forward to spending another trip with my truest Disney fan, Landon. He gets Disney the same way I do. This trip was supposed to be a mother/son trip for Landon and I for Mardi Gras. When Collin and Kelsey (and hubby) expressed wanting to come we decided to move the trip back a bit to the start of our summer and all go. Landon didn't care who came as long as he went.

Hoping we have a fabulous trip because this is the last one for a while. We have no intentions of returning till late 2020, at the earliest. Too many other vacation plans already on the table!