Another thread got me thinking about some of the obsessions of Disney fans that I just don't get. There are just so many things at Disney that people say "My vacation is ruined because I didn't get ........" So here are some obsessions that have me scratching my head.

Dole Whips - Ok, I too love these, but I am not about to wait in a 30 minute line to get one. Especially now that they are offered in more than just the Magic Kingdom. Actually, I was recently at Six Flags over Texas and saw Dole Whips there.

Turkey Legs - ?? Ok this one I don't even think taste that good, but even if I did I would not make a big deal out of something that I see sold at fairs (and Six Flags).

Churros - I like churros but where I live in Texas, they are something that you can buy at most gas stations.

Starbucks - Why is there a line for overpriced coffee in Disney??? Especially when you can get the same overpriced coffee in every city in america (though you have to wait in line at those locations too). Actually why are so many people waiting in line for overpriced coffee?

Any other Disney obsessions (food or otherwise) that any of you don't get?