Just checking in here with a few viewing suggestions...

We recently finally watched "The Guest Book" which we had all 10 episodes on our DVR, really cute by the creator of Raising Hope and My Name is Earl. I don't know if I would recommend it to my mom ha ha but we loved it. Cute, short, it's been renewed for Season 2. Can binge watch on TBS.com or the TBS app I think.

We are in the middle of Season 2 of Santa Clarita Diet. Silly gore but after watching all of Justified between Seasons 1 and 2 of this show it's hilarious to see "Deputy Raylan Givens" in this totally different role. Netflix. (Justified is good if you haven't seen it.)

Just started "The Trust" on FX, a slightly modified take on the Getty saga which just had a movie made about it. Donald Sutherland is a VERY creepy grandpa and the "Fixer" role is great. Two episodes have aired and they are available on demand to catch up on.

We also just started "Billions" on Showtime Anytime, only a couple episodes in and might be too slow for hubby but I'm enjoying it. Pretty twisted.

I'm still laid up a bit from ankle surgery so welcome any suggestions Can also recommend I, Tonya, and Three Billboards for Redbox rentals.