Quote Originally Posted by azcavalier View Post
Our last trip to WDW was during Hurricane Irma last year, so it really hasn't been that long, although it feels like forever. We don't have any trips planned to go back, which is a weird thing for us. We've gone at least once a year for the last 20 or so, and occasionally have gone more than once a year. But my wife decided (two years ago) that she wants to visit all of the National Parks, and so she started planning short trips to see the ones here in the eastern U.S. Then she decided we also needed to see all of the other sites in the National Park System (Preserves, Battlefields, Monuments, etc) along the way to those National Parks. After doing that for a year, I pointed out that there is no way we can afford to do both NPS stuff AND WDW...both in actual money, and in time off from work. Can't do it. So, WDW has been dropped for a while.

We're currently saving up for a Hawai'i trip in November of 2019. Planning to stay at Aulani for a few days. Maybe we'll spend a few days in So. Cal as well, and hit Disneyland. I haven't been there since 1996. Maybe I'll look at a Disney Cruise, as we've never done that. There are a lot of different ways to get a Disney fix without booking a trip to WDW, I think.
AHHH, Hawaii is so great. But look at staying in Maui. We enjoy Oahu, but love Maui. Either way, can't go wrong.

Don't forget to add Mt. Rushmore to your list, and some of the parks that way. Crazy Horse.