Hi all! We are currently booked for end of May at the Polynesian on rented DVC points. The friend that I rent points from only had enough points left for this user year to book 5 nights for me. She didn't want to borrow from next year, as they will need those points for themselves. Completely understandable!

I want to add an additional 3 nights onto the front of the trip. Looking for an inexpensive place to stay for those nights. We have stayed at all levels (almost every resort on property), but it's been years since we stayed at a value resort. It will be myself and 3 teens, 17, 17, 15.

This is what I am considering based on what is available with the military discount. Actually I already booked Sports, but am fine with changing if I need to.

All Star Sports $152 per night
All Star Moives $152 per night
Shades of Green $155 per night

I also priced the moderate resorts and Caribbean Beach is only $50 more per night. Its our favorite moderate, but with the construction I just don't know.

We have stayed at all 3, but not in many, many years. Looking for advice and recent experiences at these resorts. Or should I splurge to avoid the values? Other suggestions? Thanks!

Edit to ask, which of these resorts has had the most recent update in rooms?