I haven't seen a good rumor thread running in a while so I thought I would start one. Below are the Rumors that I have heard recently:

1. The main street theater project has been canceled, and the funds that were allocated for it are going to be used to purchase new Monorails -- I like this if it is true the current monorails have been in service as long as or longer than the original WDW monorails and based on some youtube videos I have seen lately they are in tough shape.
2. Coco will replace the Three Caballeros in the Mexican pavilion -- I don't think they could possibly do worse than what they currently have so, yeah?!?!
3. A Mary Poppins attraction is going to be built in the UK pavilion -- I don't think there is a lot of space there, so I wonder where they are planning on putting it. However I like the idea of something more than just shops and live bands in that pavilion.
4. Tomorrowland speedway is going to get electric cars, and it will be rethemed to Tron to match the roller coaster they are building next to it. -- I think the electric cars is likely, but I do not see how a Tron theming would work in the bright Florida sun.

So has anyone heard anything else? Or has anyone see confirmation of these?