The very first time we went we had no idea that fast passes existed. We stood in stand by and watched people breeze by us, wondering how much more they spent on those tickets to get them to the front of the line. Heck, we'd walk by those FP machines and didn't give 'em a second thought. I remember thinking the next time we come, I'm going to have to find out how to get those "faster to the front of the line passes" .... looking back on how overwhelmed we were on that first trip, how much we missed makes me laugh now. So, new guests now will never know how GREAT Disney was. I still love it there and pine away thinking over our next trip, but I can't see how new guests ever want to return. Everything seemed "better" ... the busses were fun, the CM's played games with us while waiting ..... it is truly all about the money, as it was back then too, but now it is over-the-top obvious. Change is inevitable with everything, we simply tend to hold Disney to a higher standard as to not hurt us in any way ... we are a customer and they're a business. We are a number to them and as long as we keep heading back, why would they want to change back ??