Here's our dining plans so far for our May trip. My concerns are
1) A 2-year-old. She was scared of Santa but okay with being close to him if her daddy held her. She met Stitch when she was a year old and was fine with him. Daddy was close by at that time also.

2) Picky eaters

3) DD is allergic to seafood.

Friday, May 11
Arrive and spend a relaxing evening on the Boardwalk. Beaches and Cream for dinner at 8:40 pm. My DD thinks we can all tackle the Kitchen Sink. With three people over 6 feet tall, it may be a possibility.

Saturday, May 12
Breakfast at the Tusker House at 10:15 with the Rivers of Light dining package. I'm not sure about the granddaughter and characters, but the menu at Tiffin's is definitely out with the picky eaters. I have enjoyed the breakfast buffet at Tusker House when I was there.

Sunday, May 13.
Dinner at Raglan Road at 6:30 pm. I wanted something at Disney Springs, since we plan on going to see Avengers: Infinity Wars after dinner.

Monday, May 14
Breakfast at the Garden Grill at 0950. I've never seen great reviews about this place, but I've also never seen horrible ones. The idea of eating food from Living With the Land is what draws me to it. Once again though, I'm concerned about a 2 year old with characters.

Dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh @ 6:00 pm. This is a request of the future groom. It is their wedding planning trip, so it is a must-do. Not sure that watching belly dancers will go over too well with the future bride though.

Tuesday, May 15
Breakfast at Be Our Guest at 0925. This is a request of the future bride. I will miss our normal must-do reservation at Crystal Palace, but she really wants to eat here.

Friday, May 18
Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast at Akershus at 1035. A princess breakfast for our little princess. Hopefully she does okay with face characters.

Sunday, May 20
'Ohana's best friends breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at 0940 before hitting MK prior to our flight out.

Pro's? Cons? Thoughts?