We haven't been to WDW in several years. During the last two days of our most recent visit our then 4 year old was struck with norovirus, the baby was throwing up on the plane ride home and my husband and I fell like dominos soon after. A few months later the baby, 15 months old, was diagnosed with Type I diabetes.

So the little one will be 4 years old soon and our older boy just turned 7. We feel ready to face WDW again, with the younger one being out of diapers and us having gotten used to the unpredictability of his medical needs. We were thinking of early May, 2018 (we are Homeschoolers so off season works for us) but then received a pin code. We moved the trip up to early May, 2017.

Denise at Magical Journeys was wonderful and quickly reserved us a stay at AKL club level Savannah view. A splurge, but the pin code helped. We stayed there once before children and it was lovely. The boys love animals and just completed a fun Africa unit study and my husband would like a relaxing grown up aspect to the trip.

We have 5 days of tickets (no park hoppers) and need to keep to a steady sleeping/eating schedule which will make getting suitable times for ADRs harder. Our 180 day window opens up Tuesday morning although Denise suggested I might have some luck at midnight Monday. Does anyone have experience with this? I used to do ADRs via phone so advice is appreciated.

I used crowd level predictions to choose the days and the goal is to take it at an easy pace and skip Hollywood Studios altogether. Let me know your thoughts on this.

I've been furiously trying to read the latest reviews on restaurants but please let me know if I have any not so good places listed.

So appreciative of your help, feeling last minute here...

Sunday - arrive at AKL, spend time exploring resort, pool, any cultural activities, stories, parade. Dinner at Boma or Mara.

All breakfasts at club lounge, do they have a microwave we might use in the lounge?

Monday - Animal Kingdom, lunch at Tusker House (favorite characters) we will look for Chip and Dale (also favorites) at Rafiki Planet Watch, dinner at Yak n Yeti

Tuesday - Magic Kingdom, lunch at Crystal Palace (they love Hundred Acre Woods), take boat to Ft Wilderness Campgrounds for dinner at Trails End (is 5 or 5:30 pm enough time get to the Chip and Dale sing a long?) Is doing this worth it or maybe we should enjoy time at our resort instead in the spirit of being relaxed. We will be back again in a few years and could stay in a cabin.

Wednesday - show the boys the Cars section of Art of Animation resort (they love Cars), lunch at La Hacienda or Biergarten - which do you like better?, tour International section of Epcot, dinner at Il Mulino and enjoy boardwalk area

Thursday - Magic Kingdom, lunch at BOG and dinner at Ohana (if lucky enough to get these ADRs, never done either, can flip with Tuesday dining plans)

Friday - last dinner at Jiko, but not sure which park, more time in Epcot or should we go to Hollywood Studios?

Thank you so much for any advice!