A leisurely start to the day - heading back to AK. Enjoy the later starts. Over the years we have had many, I say MANY, an early morning racing off to a rope drop, catching a non FP ride then hitting up an FP attraction....yeah I know, you've all been there! So, a productive ride day - EE ridden 3x, Dinosaur, Safari (great round of pics this time), Tri Spin, Rivers of Navi, and another one we haven't visited in many trips, ITTBAB. Had some pizza slabs at Pizzafari then back to the room for some welcome AC-Ahhhhh.

Nighttime we headed to MK - younger DS wanted to go to Liberty Tree....good choice! family style food all good as usual but the dessert was awesome! Ice cream topped on a brownie type bottom with warm syrup, caramel....hit the spot. Then we zigzagged around the park hitting up BTMRR (so cool at night), PoTC, HM, PPF, Speedway, and Buzz - and of course older DS puts in a score of 999,999!! Getting late and older DS is developing a nasty head cold. *****.

Oh, bit of revisionist history - left out of Day 1 we rode 7DMT - we had done it last trip at night and as usual with my motion problems the ride was not the best for me, not horrible, but I was a bit wobbly for a few. This time around, could better 'see' where I was heading, enjoyed it 100% better.